Ghosttown video VERY #soon: Wednesday April 8 10am PST. for real this time! maybe

The lovely thing about these app video premieres is that I just have to wait an hour or two (or less time!) for it to be everywhere online, LOL!

Why? Everybody can watch the video on the website! No need for the app. It couldn't be easier!

I don't use that Mearkat thing, but I've downloaded it anyway and will just delete it again right after the premiere :lmao:

So excited! I too have a feeling this will be one of her best videos, if not the best, since at least Hung Up!

I don't use that Mearkat thing, but I've downloaded it anyway and will just delete it again right after the premiere :lmao:

So excited! I too have a feeling this will be one of her best videos, if not the best, since at least Hung Up!

Same here, just like I did with Snapchat! :lmao:

I downloaded Snapchat just to be able to see the LFL video and have not used it ever since,I'm not downloading Meatcat or whatever...I'll just patiently wait a few hours after its release

I'm 24 and shocked I have never even heard of this app.

Especially because I love meerkats.

Ps Karb your video ideas had me laughing so hard :lmao:

All these app premieres make me yearn for the days of WORLD PREMIERES on MTV that they would BREAK INTO regular programming for. I'm so old.

All these app premieres make me yearn for the days of WORLD PREMIERES on MTV that they would BREAK INTO regular programming for. I'm so old.

I'm 23 and I feel the exact same way :laugh: but hey, we're getting a brand new EPIC Madonna video tomorrow!!!!!

I'm glad to see the excitement for GT's video...seems like it is a lot of people's fave song. Remember to not let urselves down if it doesn't do sales and chart wonders. Just embrace what Mama beautifully and generously gives to us.

200_s.gif

from what i understand, Meerkat is a live stream service, so if you miss it, its gone. the video is going up at 3am australian time, so I wont be staying awake, so i will miss it and it wont be there when i wake up. thanks Guy. I'll wait and see how long it takes to get on youtube.

I have it installed on my phone and still don't know how to use it. guess i'm getting old.

oh not another silly app to watch a video. Why not doing it the right way, in VEVO, where your views count to chart?

Well, i will wait until i can watch it on tv (just kidding, hahahaha).

First I saw merkaat premiere, I said "fuck." Because it is dead platform anyway. Periscope is better and I'm sure Guy Oseary dont know it. This'll be one of the worst choises of this era.

rihanna put her new performance of iheart on vevo, it has over 2 million views. a fan uploaded madonna & taylor 's performance.. it has 300,000 views. and that after interscope removed all the other videos of the fans. ellen's parody of it has almost a million views. that should give you a general idea.

Rihanna released her new video on tidal and fans are worried because she's losing a lot of views ...it is what it is. I guess M doesn't care about views if she gets the $$$. I've never heard of this merkaat thing in my life tho.