Ghosttown video VERY #soon: Wednesday April 8 10am PST. for real this time! maybe

Maybe the teaser was taken down after LM today were accusing her earlier of copying Alejandro.

Oh really???

Do you think they plan to premiere GT on Fallon's or the night before? Anyway, what time is his show airing on Thursday night?

I think we can all agree that videos for "Bitch I'm Madonna", "Devil Pray", "Unapologetic Bitch", "Joan of Arc", "Messiah", "Inside Out", "Body Shop", "Holy Water", "Best Night" and "Rebel Heart" are about as necessary to humankind as water.

(and yes I just shaded "Illuminati").

You big cock fucker! Illuminati is the one song that needs a video! Hope it at least has a backdrop video.

i want a video for devil pray & maybe joan of arc too.

bitch im madonna is so fucking easy. just cut/paste a bunch of random clips of M & dancers together and you got it.

I want an opening video for Illuminati on the tour and an interlude for S.E.X. (but something totally different from JML MDNA Tour), Veni Vidi Vici and maybe HeartBreakCity or an old song.

I want an opening video for Illuminati on the tour and an interlude for S.E.X. (but something totally different from JML MDNA Tour), Veni Vidi Vici and maybe HeartBreakCity or an old song.

I would LOVE to see a very tongue-in-cheek S.E.X. interlude. Just her having fun, laughing... kinda like the Erotica video

I would LOVE to see a very tongue-in-cheek S.E.X. interlude. Just her having fun, laughing... kinda like the Erotica video

I'd rather a tour performance of S.E.X Blond Ambition style.

Just got a notification on my Meerkat app that it is premiering at 10am PST tomorrow 4/7 (on the app, I'm assuming?).

Oh fuck! The Meerkat app is iOS-only... and I have an Android phone :(

Does it mean that it will premiere LIVE and that it will go online then ? That's the point of the app, right ? So we're basically not losing any views, considering that only fans will watch the premiere and will want to watch it again after ? :)

10am Pacific? Hmmm... that's like April 8, 1am Manila right? Or, 1pm EST for the US

at least we have an official announcement a full 22 hours ahead... unlike the Snapchat debut of LFL...