Ghosttown video VERY #soon: Wednesday April 8 10am PST. for real this time! maybe

what train? lol i see or hear no train....anyway let's hope it destroys everything that has been speculated here!...it is still up? so why is this james character saying otherwise? lol. always someone i tell ya.

in the end, it will blow us away (even the liars & haters).

Oh she'll have another video TRUST. If she did 3 decent videos for MDNA (yes I actually like the TUTR video) then she'll definitely do the same for RH.

Yes and yes. Of CARZ she'll have a 3rd video (obviously BIM in my opinion) and keep spilling that truth tea about TUTR video because it's so good. SO GOOD.

April - June is time to plan ahead further... 3rd to 5th videos, lyric videos and festivals... bring on Rebel Heart, BItch I'm Madonna and Joan of Arc as future singles...

I think we can all agree that videos for "Bitch I'm Madonna", "Devil Pray", "Unapologetic Bitch", "Joan of Arc", "Messiah", "Inside Out", "Body Shop", "Holy Water", "Best Night" and "Rebel Heart" are about as necessary to humankind as water.

(and yes I just shaded "Illuminati").

What about

- Best night: wih DRAKE, of course. They fuck all the time. They only fuck and fuck adn fuck. You don't need more, don't you?

- Illuminati: all Illuminati references, Madonna doing all those things that Lucky Guy abhors. At the end of the video, we discover that the All-seeing-eye is in fact her pussy.

- Veni Vidi Vici: Madonna on the coach, talkikng to a phsycologist who writes in the notepad "she's crazy, but she's hot".

- Devil Pray: Madonna facing all religious leaders asking for a way, nobody can help her and she finds her own road (this video is a prequel of Rebel Heart, the video. where she is walking that road).

Beautiful Scars: Madonna incredibly beautiful dances around, free (no heels, so she can dance like in the 80s) and expresses through dancing just how happy she is.

- Addicted: filmed as in real time television, Madonna goes and finds Brahim and all those toyboys and punches them. The last one being Guy Ritchie, who is punched by Madonna and Christopher.

- Grafitti Heart: Madonna, exhausted after filming 18 videos, lies in bed and dreams and Lola is the one playing her role, dancing in Studio 54. scenery, NY in the late 70s. Rocco paints lots of graffitis, with that other boy that is always with him.

What about

- Best night: wih DRAKE, of course. They fuck all the time. They only fuck and fuck adn fuck. You don't need more

- Veni Vidi Vici: Madonna on the coach, talkikng to a phsycologist who writes in the notepad "she's crazy, but she's hot

:lmao: at Best Night!!!

And I actually like that idea for VVV!

Beautiful Scars: Madonna incredibly beautiful dances around, free (no heels, so she can dance like in the 80s) and expresses through dancing just how happy she is.

I would actually want her on this with hills dancing around like in 70s

Guest CzarnaWisnia

5th video and single? Right... The only thing she'll be filming until the tour starts are the numerous tour backdrop videos.

What about

- Best night: wih DRAKE, of course. They fuck all the time. They only fuck and fuck adn fuck. You don't need more, don't you?

- Illuminati: all Illuminati references, Madonna doing all those things that Lucky Guy abhors. At the end of the video, we discover that the All-seeing-eye is in fact her pussy.

- Veni Vidi Vici: Madonna on the coach, talkikng to a phsycologist who writes in the notepad "she's crazy, but she's hot".

These are genius :lmao:

Guest bluejean

I believe Rebel Heart will be the final single and will be slapped together tour and rehearsal footage. Abit like Miles Away but better.

And yes it will be a remix.