Ghosttown video VERY #soon: Wednesday April 8 10am PST. for real this time! maybe

Really curious about the treatment Akerlund must have sent to M before the shooting of the actual video. Always curious about these things as I'm sure there must be thousands of initial concepts and treatments for her videos that are yet to be exhumed from the vaults so to speak. Imagine if we got to see all treatments from as far back as Physical Attraction??? :drool::dramatic:

Guest Pud Whacker

So it will be B&W?? I don't care she looks pretty dope.

if you have any problem with B&W, youre not worthy of being a Madonna Fan.

:ass:

It likely won't. It'll probably be a "tidal" exclusive

And iconic fetus clearly stated he didn't care if it was b&w & was just curious if we thought it was gonna be all black and white, and you guys start "you're not worthy of being a Madonna fan..."

😳😳😳

Anyway, it looks great! I do hope if premieres tomorrow. It seems that they are probably editing around the clock and are almost finished since they grabbed this little teaser. Can't wait!

I'm gonna enjoy this video, I ain't gonna care for view counts, fuck Guy and fuck you to those with bad taste in music!

Give me this video now!!

This will be epic and fresh! So excited!

And lol at the "fuck Guy" and the complaints about views... So early... It's both funny and depressing...

This will be epic and fresh! So excited!

And lol at the "fuck Guy" and the complaints about views... So early... It's both funny and depressing...

So early? We all know the complaints are legitimate. But I don't care anymore. They can promote, not promote, provide the right radio push or what not, fuck it!

I felt that way during MDNA but for some reason thought it might be different with all the promo this time around...the interest has really changed.