The only thing I hate about Ghosttown (is nothing because it's flawless)

I don't think there is any deep reason. Just for a neat "look," I suppose. Artists have been doing nonsense spellings for decades. Just think of half of Prince's canon.

She did the same thing with HeartBreakCity.

We live in the age of Instagram where words are squashed together next to a hashtag...it's no big deal...it's good that our language is evolving! #ghosttown

Guest HaveASit

I don't think it has a reason, it's just "cool". Other artists do that too

Anotherloverholenyohead - Prince
Whatchulookinat - Whitney

Her team missed a letter in that guy's name in the LFL video- and look at her spelling on social media. So the occasional questionable grammar usage should come as no surprise. :)

Erm, "that guy" happens to be Friedrich Nietzsche - one of the most well known philosophers of all time. For someone who is as well-read as Madonna is, that error was shockingly amateurish. Seriously, Google autocorrect is your friend - team Madonna :bad:

Guest bluejean

This is probably why the song and album is flopping. She'll destroy her legacy if she doesn't fix all these errors! It's Guy's fault though, she needs to fire his ass then resign to Warner. They may not know how to make radio edits but they can at least spell!

Her team missed a letter in that guy's name in the LFL video- and look at her spelling on social media. So the occasional questionable grammar usage should come as no surprise. :)

By "that guy's name" you meant the incredibly famous German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche?!?!?! OMG! LOL!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously do we need a thread for this?

This is probably why the song and album is flopping. She'll destroy her legacy if she doesn't fix all these errors! It's Guy's fault though, she needs to fire his ass then resign to Warner. They may not know how to make radio edits but they can at least spell!

:dead:

The only thing I hate is the tiny trace of auto tune on her vocal. Not for cool synth effect, which I'm fine with, but to fix off key singing. We all know she can sing it right without any help, so take the time to do that! Other than that, I love Ghosttown. My favorite song on Rebel Heart, I think.

Edited by Strilo

The only thing I hate is the tiny trace of auto tune on her vocal. Not for cool synth effect, which I'm fine with, but to fix off key singing. We all know she can sing it right without any help, so take the time to do that! Other than that, I love Ghosttown. My favorite song on Rebel Heart, I think.

What part? You could find traces of autotune on any song, DP and GT use it for deliberate effect as well.

i like it and it helps with that adam lambert now suddenly releasing a song with the same title (which is getting pushed majorly by warner, btw.. and its not even out yet)