FOR GHOSTTOWN!!

Would you like to pay

Put in some Benjamins

Chart me up to the top

We can hit the chart

Get up to No. 1

Let's pay the DJs

Every one

(Continuing... because it's so awesome!)

Don't play those stupid dames

'Cause I got a better song than them all

Every pop bitch evaporates

While I'm still living for love

Make a hit with Ghosttown

Make it a hit

Make a hit with Ghosttown NOW!

Make a hit with Ghosttown

Make it a hit

Let's make it into a worldwide number one!

Guest bluejean

We'd be lucky if it cracked the Hot 100.

Is it even on the bubbling under chart? How much is it really getting played? It seems like a bunch of fans being overly optimistic to me.

I have hopes but nothing is going in favor of Madonna these days chart-wise, so maybe it's just wishful thinking. The thing is, if Ghosttown -a radio-suited song almost tailored to be a perfect hit - does not make it I don't think nothing else will ever will.

Ghosttown will most likely not be a hit, but definitely has the stamina of that type of M ballad typically played on adult radios. M has tons of those type of songs, even yesterday i heard Miles Away on the radio and as we know it wasn't technically a hit.

Guest bluejean

She needs to be put Queen as a b-side, then it will definitely appeal to the wider public. What is Guy O'Seary thinking? He's hopeless!

:lmao:

Here in the UK I hear it everywhere in the last couple of weeks, on TV on various radio stations, I've not heard a Madonna single being played like that since Hung Up. I never heard living for love anywhere

It will be a hit. A hit in the sense that people will hear it, and like it. I think they have a good timeline planned with the video release and then it getting adds with the second round of US publicity. If it isn't, it will be a shame, but it doesn't really matter because it is a fantastic song.

I want it to be a hit. I can't even remember the last time Madonna had a proper hit with a beautiful ballad . I love this song .

This will defy gravity!!! It will be #1 in the milky way. It deserves it so much.

I still can't believe LFL is not a hit. I know she's 56 , radio won't play her blah blah but it's such an amazing song . I still listen to it everyday without fail !

ApparitionVillage and Bint I'm Madooner for Madonna's best sharting songs on the Whiteboard Simmering Below Shart since 2008!

We hit the mosque in the bazar

In our black burqas

We wear Chanel bags on top of our abayas

Bint I'm Madeena

Bint I'm Madeena

B-b-b-bint I'm Madeena

Babes "Ghosttown" is already a sleeper hit, I officially declare it thus.

We now need the album to shoot back up the BareBack 200 because it's not looking too good at No. 34 is it.

Hopefully Fallon will take care of that.

Sorry, I don't see it doing any better than LFL unfortuantely.

Single should've been released on iTunes, back when she performed with Taylor. How am I supposed to buy it on iTunes when I have already purchased the album?

Including that acoustic version on a stand-alone single, and market it as a feature with Taylor would've also helped, just like using the gained momentum and releasing the MV that week.... :(

Sorry, I don't see it doing any better than LFL unfortuantely.

Single should've been released on iTunes, back when she performed with Taylor. How am I supposed to buy it on iTunes when I have already purchased the album?

Including that acoustic version on a stand-alone single, and market it as a feature with Taylor would've also helped, just like using the gained momentum and releasing the MV that week.... :(

this.It looks really simple, they don´t have to print anything...I don´t know if there´s another type of problem, but it looked really obvious to me

This can become a hit from casual fans or GP who don't have the album buying the single alone (or the entire album if they want). Who cares about EPs or remixes or what have you. Flop Princesses get #1 on the Bareback 1000 even without those EPs or remixes or what have you.

And if by any chance that it will become a SLEEPER hit, it's not going to happen overnight. It can reach #1 on June or December this year.