What are your Rebel Heart Tour preparations?

christopherm

• 3 weeks later...

Started my protein-diet yesterday. Hope to lose like 12 kilo... and then I will look sharp at Madonna's concert and first have a great summer!

Waiting for December to come! :dramatic:

(Tickets, flight and hotel for Amsterdam)

Wondering if it was a sign that I decided to dress as a matador señorita last Christmas/Saturnalia, yay or nay to wearing that get up sans sword?

• 2 weeks later...

25 lbs lost now!!! 8 more to go... MADONNA, YOU CAN COME!!!

8 pounds in 10 days?!? What's your secret??

In Holland we have a protein diet.... very strict, so the fat will be eaten inside your body and you can live on that (vegetables are allowed). Once you reach your goal you learn to eat something more each two weeks to build up to a normal way of living again.

At this point, my tour prep has been a tremendous amount of rescheduling and finger-crossing. Having both Miami shows rescheduled to January has left me with less money in my bank account, and a slightly crestfallen feeling about going to Washington DC, Chicago, and Los Angeles... Especially the latter now that San Diego was announced as the last NA show for the first round of dates.

I did think long and hard about going to Montreal, which I decided to go ahead and buy a ticket for the second date, and then fly straight to DC for the show there. In thank god I got a good deal on flights and a face value ticket for the show from the venue.

I'll be seeing it for the first time from the balcony, as opposed to the corner of the catwalk for opening night in Miami, but what can I say? I just hope I'm doing it for the right reasons, I feel like it could be a knee-jerk reaction to prove a point.... And I'm not quite sure to whom the point is being proven.

All I gotta say is:

Bitch better get the motherfucking setlist right.

Believe it or not, Chicago is a huge town, loud fans, big parties, limos everywhere, I tell people I know the United Center is a awesome arena with one of the largest capacities. Will be my 4th time seeing her there. This time around our seats are on the floor near the runway. And u better believe I will be wearing my disco ball pants (batabrand... check em out) at the show. Always a good time.

I've already had a full body wax and my first anal bleach of the season ready for my first show (MSG NYC Sept). I will douche my asshole of course the afternoon of the show.

See you all soon!

P.S. All these posts are JOKES

Before anyone starts thinking I'm some kind of Kylie / Gaga freak. My jokes are piss-takes. In this day and age where artists like Madonna and me are taken literally we are not allowed to express our opinions and be ironic. Yeah, all wrapped up I wanna be your baby now!

I've already had a full body wax and my first anal bleach of the season ready for my first show (MSG NYC Sept). I will douche my asshole of course the afternoon of the show.

Just like you prep for me. :inlove:

• 2 weeks later...

My new goal is to buy that awesome Madonna jean vest one of the dancers wears during the first chorus of the BIM video. It's absolute party.

If anyone knows where to get it, please let me know!! :kiss: