On the cover of COSMOPOLITAN MAY 2015 [merged]

Not that interesting..

yeah I like to make that out for myself, lol, thanks ;)

when I go to this site I cannot even buy it because Im not in the US, so Im not asking because I wanna be cheap & save money, I simply can't buy them:

https://subscribe.hearstmags.com/subscribe/cosmopolitan/180926

thats why I was hoping at least one fan would make a few scans.. but just like with mojo it looks like no one wants to share for some reason?

Mine came in the mail today!! All 4 covers

you replied to me earlier saying you were gonna scan them, but before I could say thanks you deleted your post.. so I thanked you via a PM and suddenly you ignored me. wtf. you have to be part of some sort of clique in this fanbase? very strange!

The whole interview was posted on Square Madonna weeks ago.

i can't find it anywhere on that site and I've asked plenty of times and no one said anything. I've looked everywhere. and still, there's a weird clique-y vibe in this fanbase.

thanks guys! but is that the full interview? I think thats the same one thats been circulating for almost a month online but I meant the full interview spread over the 4 different covers.. or am I mistaken? thanks for helping, I appreciate it :)

thanks guys! but is that the full interview? I think thats the same one thats been circulating for almost a month online but I meant the full interview spread over the 4 different covers.. or am I mistaken? thanks for helping, I appreciate it :)

The covers are different but the interviews inside are all the same. The interview is only what was posted. It's kind of a short interview, but then Cosmopolitan is kind of a superficial magazine. I don't really like that magazine. It's not like Vogue which tends to have more indepth interesting insightful interviews.

The covers are different but the interviews inside are all the same. The interview is only what was posted. It's kind of a short interview, but then Cosmopolitan is kind of a superficial magazine. I don't really like that magazine. It's not like Vogue which tends to have more indepth interesting insightful interviews.

oh really? is that why it cuts off like that? they seem unprofessional

and.... how about the interview?

I just saw 3 out of the 4 covers at the airport yesterday.

Looked up the interview...it's basically what was already posted some pages back. They ask her about UB as the last question, and then it just ends. I looked for more in the mag, couldn't find any more....

I got my imported Cosmopolitan from the newsagency today. They kept it aside for me and the guy serving told me that he was glad I had asked him to put it aside because so many people had been requesting the Madonna issue from America. :laugh: Said it was in hot demand and they did not have enough copies for people. Always pays to be friendly with your newsagent. They always save the mags for me when I ask.