On the cover of COSMOPOLITAN MAY 2015 [merged]

Yeah, where are the scans ffs??

People keep posting crappy photos holding the Magazine but no one owns a scanner or can at least take good pictures of the text?? :dazed:

Yeah, where are the scans ffs??

People keep posting crappy photos holding the Magazine but no one owns a scanner or can at least take good pictures of the text?? :dazed:

yeah whats up with that? same with mojo. it took a month before someone posted the interview, and that was only after we kept asking for it.. meanwhile we saw a lot of people posting themselves holding the magazine or showing crappy pics of the cover/inside..

THIS look for the tour, please! :drool::drool:

Apr0720151929cos2.gif

Shorter hair makes her look so much fresher these days.

Absolutely stunning :wow: :wow: :wow:

Classy, with a pop of colour...sexy. I adore this outfit/styling.

And I'll be the first to say that I was wrong that Gina/Andy couldn't do anything decent for the Queen's looks any more...they have redeemed themselves here. Well done!

omg love it!! I hope all the outtakes leak!!

The outfit with the hat and the veil reminds me of her Ladies Home Journal shoot :lol: also, look at how Cosmo totally changed their aesthetic for this issue - they've never had a shoot like this or a layout like this one. The biggest womens' magazine in the world basically bent over backwards for Madonna

I made some gifs :order:

tumblr_nmg9ermhdH1sop09ko1_500.giftumblr_nmg9ermhdH1sop09ko2_500.giftumblr_nmg9ermhdH1sop09ko3_500.giftumblr_nmg9ermhdH1sop09ko4_500.giftumblr_nmg9ermhdH1sop09ko5_500.giftumblr_nmg9ermhdH1sop09ko6_500.giftumblr_nmg9ermhdH1sop09ko7_500.giftumblr_nmg9ermhdH1sop09ko8_500.giftumblr_nmg9ermhdH1sop09ko9_500.giftumblr_nmg9ermhdH1sop09ko10_500.gif

vogue, how are you making those gifs? i use to make them in photoshop but it wouldn't allow me to make them clear/hq or long, yours seem of better quality. could you make one for when she's saying happy birthday? :)

vogue, how are you making those gifs? i use to make them in photoshop but it wouldn't allow me to make them clear/hq or long, yours seem of better quality. could you make one for when she's saying happy birthday? :)

I make them with Photoshop I use old one ps cs3 :)

you're welcome :)

tumblr_nmhkfaGJBB1sop09ko1_500.giftumblr_nmhkfaGJBB1sop09ko2_400.gif

I like all the photos apart from the ones with the mask, looks like the Justify interlude on the MDNA Tour, kinda unoriginal imo. The other ones are fun and vibrant and she looks great. I want to see more like these.

Guest ditaluver

hey guys ive been out of the country so forgive me if this has been discussed

i picked up a copy yesterday at la guardia airport (the bunny ear cover)

i started to read the interview and then it just stopped after they ask her about unapologetic bitch. was it just supposed to end there?

where is the rest of the interview? Im so damn confused. i cant find shit in the rest of the magazine