On the cover of COSMOPOLITAN MAY 2015 [merged]

Ellen loves to shoot with cakes and open mouths, and a general feeling of girlish fun in bright colours.

tumblr_mnhujderYe1qggfapo1_500.jpg

Kylie-Minogue-Ellen-Von-Unwerth-GQ-Germa

But of course when you subtract the poisoned dwarf and add Madonna to the aesthetic - it's on a whole different level :wow:

Oh yes I had forgotten about the KIlocake ones

madonna-is-all-about-sex-for-cosmos-50th

She looks BETTER THAN EVER! I swear - whoever is doing her face now needs to stay forever...she's flawless...and as for Von Unwerth...well, she is a demi-God!

Gorgeous/perfection to the max! She's now re-inventing age as we've never seen it. She's been absolutely gangsta, balls out (Erotica style) w/ her middle finger in all the haters faces. *Ms promotion, look etc..this era has been absolutely flawless. Possibly one of, if not the best ever (1000x better than the last 3 eras combined lol). The 'only' thing not fcking working is the interest in her *music! :(

And shes *clearly laying off 'whatever' she was doing to herself in '08-'11 ish. Many initially thought that she botched her face up permanently. Its now clear something(s) 'may' have been done but wasn't permanent. Or whatever it was, was either corrected lol or done in a very subtle way. She looks hotter and natural in every single way now than 5 years ago! lol

That's not M. It's a pic of Gwen Stefani for her V photoshoot many years ago.

Thinking/trying to be M...of course! lol

And shes *clearly laying off 'whatever' she was doing to herself in '08-'11 ish. Many initially thought that she botched her face up permanently. Its now clear something(s) 'may' have been done but wasn't permanent. Or whatever it was, was either corrected lol or done in a very subtle way. She looks hotter and natural in every single way now than 5 years ago! lol

It's basically a combination of various things. Face-lift for sure, along with minor augmentations here and there, and new evolved fillers.

However, what I love most about her is that even in her '08-'11 CheekDonna era, she still looked stunning and pulled it off. Unlike so many other celebrities (Cher, Goldie Hawn, the entire Kardashian Clan), Madonna has always kept it classy and stunning. Never once has she given "bad face" in any era. She always gives Fab Face!

Plus, no other celeb has her intense diet and fitness regime. Plastic Surgery can only help so much - the way M takes care of herself is inspirational, as well as, responsible for why she always looks in top form!

It's basically a combination of various things. Face-lift for sure, along with minor augmentations here and there, and new evolved fillers.

However, what I love most about her is that even in her '08-'11 CheekDonna era, she still looked stunning and pulled it off. Unlike so many other celebrities (Cher, Goldie Hawn, the entire Kardashian Clan), Madonna has always kept it classy and stunning. Never once has she given "bad face" in any era. She always gives Fab Face!

Plus, no other celeb has her intense diet and fitness regime. Plastic Surgery can only help so much - the way M takes care of herself is inspirational, as well as, responsible for why she always looks in top form!

Obviously a BIG fon of that era!! :lmao::inlove::inlove:

Seriously, great post though! =)

Obviously a BIG fon of that era!! :lmao::inlove::inlove:

Seriously, great post though! =)

I love that era too :)

And thank you :D

I think Bea this time did an AMAZING job. The promo tour was perfection. Not a huge fan of what Arienne did on RH. It was nice but the whole "Dita" look of the Super Deluxe cover was a little bit reductive (just like the V photoshoot). I wonder if Bea will work on the tour with Arianne or alone. Maybe Arianne is going to be working on the next film only.

So gorgeous!!! :wow:

Love some color on her. This look would have been perfect for RH! B.Akerlund can be so gothish sometimes.

I'd love this look on the tour, indeed. A little more uplifting and colorful.

Well actually just like any other procedure it takes years before the face totally heals. Most of the time swelling underneath takes years to subside and for the implants or fillers to sit in properly and that's whats happening to M right now, the procedures done to her face in 08 had settled already that's why we get the perfect face now. Plus not to forget that although the Queen is in great shape always she does have a more fuller figure as oppose to 08 wherein she's practically a muscular waif.