Madonna on Access Hollywood Tonight??

Guest Rocco Papa

Guest Rocco Papa

In the description of tonight's episode of Access Hollywood, it says "a look inside Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour." I don't know if she's being interviewed or what it is. Just thought I should let you all know. It airs 7:30 PM EST on NBC. :)

Guest Rocco Papa

Only Madonna can make me sit through a Paris Hilton interview. :laugh:

Anyway, they just showed a clip of the same interview they aired last month. So, it looks like it might not be anything we haven't already seen.

Only Madonna can make me sit through a Paris Hilton interview. :laugh:

Anyway, they just showed a clip of the same interview they aired last month. So, it looks like it might not be anything we haven't already seen.

thank you. I think the tour is not yet in process

ugh i thought we would see some tour stuff as someone said. boring questions. who cares. but that tv show seems so superficial. just how they go to ads and everything else about it. no wonder there's so many idiots on social media with all the one second soundbites

• 5 months later...

QUESTION:

Does anyone remember (it was on one of the night shows... Access Hollywood or Entertainment Tonight)... On the 2015 Grammy Red Carpet... a young girl was interviewing M and said "you're showing these young ones how it's done"

And M goes, "Yeah, and I'm gonna keep showing them"

Does anyone have this clip? I'm looking for it on youtube but can't find it!

I was on the treadmill at the gym when I saw it on TV back in February and screamed. I live.