THE BEST MOMENT OF THE REBEL HEART ERA #1

WHERE U ASK?

MADONNA AT THE GRAMMY AWARDS.

WHEN?

WHEN SHE DID THE CLAP TWIRL...

THEN SHE DID IT...

SHE SHOOK HER *MUTHA FUCKIN* PERFECT HAIR OUT FOR THE ULTIMATE QUEEN OF LIFEMOMENT!

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

1423456775_madonna-zoom.jpg

madonna-grammys-09feb15-20.jpg

THE HAIR WAS LAID FOR THE GODS AND WENT RIGHT BACK IN PLACE :drama:

miley-nicki-stanning.gif

YASSSSSSSSS!!!! GIVE IT UP!

I loved it of course but my fav moment sofar is iHeart awards performance! Ghosttown is such a strong song, very heartfelt yet chilly and it just suits her. Plus the look has been her best in years and Taylor Swift played her part as glorified prop to perfection. I replay this non stop!

Totally one of the BEST moments in this era. Everything has been spot on so far. The outfits, the moves and, of course, the GRILLZ!! :)

QoL!

Guest PRPapi

I loved it of course but my fav moment sofar is iHeart awards performance! Ghosttown is such a strong song, very heartfelt yet chilly and it just suits her. Plus the look has been her best in years and Taylor Swift played her part as glorified prop to perfection. I replay this non stop!

AGREED!

WHERE U ASK?

WHEN?

THEN SHE DID IT...

SHE SHOOK HER *MUTHA FUCKIN* PERFECT HAIR OUT FOR THE ULTIMATE QUEEN OF LIFEMOMENT!

1423456775_madonna-zoom.jpg

madonna-grammys-09feb15-20.jpg

THE HAIR WAS LAID FOR THE GODS AND WENT RIGHT BACK IN PLACE :drama:

miley-nicki-stanning.gif

YASSSSSSSSS!!!! GIVE IT UP!

:bow::bow::bow:

Guest Medoner

Jesus everytime im about to write about what i think is the top moment of this era another superb one comes to mind 😂 iheartradio could be!! her look when she presented swift..

The Grammys performance still remains as my favourite from this era. :wow:

The way she pulls the cape when she started singing..."I let down my guard...." and the audience started screaming....and also when she stopped dancing and sat down on the stage and spread her legs and later she just lay down... :wow:

Magnificente.

It was truly lovely to see her looking joyful again. :tigger:

WHERE U ASK?

WHEN?

THEN SHE DID IT...

:clap: :clap: :clap::drama: :drama: :drama:

Queen of LIFE moment indeed.

I got the biggest smile on my face when she did this live!!! Still do.

RH era has been pretty special in that there has been an increase in performances which focus on M vocals and a decrease in very theatrical performances. Always felt M has had some of her best performances without ten people on stage with her and all the fancy dance routines.

RH era has been pretty special in that there has been an increase in performances which focus on M vocals and a decrease in very theatrical performances. Always felt M has had some of her best performances without ten people on stage with her and all the fancy dance routines.

Totally agree. I enjoy the theatrical performances too, but it's great to see her do more stripped down things too to show people she can sing.

For me, the performance with Taylor was the highlight. She looked so amazing and the vocals were great too. Plus, she had the second outfit which was great too.

People have always said Madonna will have to quit when she gets older because she won't be able to do all the dancing, but this shows she can perform in a more stripped down manner.

But that being said, I would still like a couple of over the top theatrical performances on this tour mixed in with the more intimate ones.

Guest Hunterlas

Yes, the Grammys performance was EVERYTHING to me... When she removed the jacket and looked at the camera with that "come fuck me" face, it near killed me!!

I love the Brits performance aside from the yanking off the stage, it was an incredible performance. She's given us a decades worth of incredible moments in the past few weeks.

Yes when she spun around and shook her hair . That was pretty amazing moment and also most of the interviews this era esp. Howard Stern have been GOLD.

My Favourite performance though is LFL at Le Grand Journal . That was just spectacular .

I don't think she's ever given us so many details of her personal life until now.

I must admit, the grammys hair flip moment was a great one. she looked so happy and in her element. the smile on her face at that exact moment says it all.

as fanatics, weve been pretty lucky, she s given us some great moments all throughout this era.

Btw Stephen, I love ur new picture!

Stephen, I also just loved the fantastic, joyful and flawless hair flip. Madonna can shake her hair with the very best of them. In fact, she reminded me of the woman who "gave good face" in the Vogue rap - Rita Hayworth. Madonna joining her as a beautiful hair flipper/tosser of the highest order

tumblr_neezl4ZLVm1s39hlao3_r1_500.gif

To tell you the truth almost everything about this era has been a wetdream so far, so I can't really choose. Too bad the charts do not reflect that but screw it. She gives us an amazing album and brilliant PROMO. She delivers like Domino's this time!!!

Edited by Cyber-Raga