Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

very subtle of her to post a pic of her abs after posting the abs of that guy. she's hilarious.

LOL I didn't even think of that. I love this Bish.

But everyone insists she must be happier now. She must be happier being some sort of Mae West caricature prowling male models on social media. Personally I'm sorry but I think she's unhappy at the moment, and she's constantly looking for something to anaesthetise herself with.

Not for nothing but you tend to turn your nose at any image that's flamboyant. I've noticed that.

Psychoanalyzing Madonna with any angle (goes for ppl who assume she's happy too) is just an embarrassing thing to do anyway. You don't know the woman or spend time with her. You only see what you see when she's in work mode and we all know it's a different ballgame.

My mother called me to tell me about her theory on Madonna (whom she loves even though Bjork is her favourite...go figure) :

"She's 56 y/o and must be menopausal since at least her mid 40's" but she suspects her of having had hormonal injections then to get pregnant.

She saw W.E. and since she's a retired nurse she thinks "M chose to talk about the dismiss of her marriage due to unsuccessful IVF treatment for fertility through the Abby character" "because i saw that happen a lot of times, women are so full of hormones they go nuts and it drives the man away".

Now she thinks "she's in heat" because she keeps taking heavy doses of hormones to fight menopause because "That's what we did with our patients, it helped them from having hot flashes, bad skin and bad hair but it made them horny".

There you have it, just fresh off the phone, Maria's theory about Madonna. :laugh:

Madonna is just horny and wants sexy times. lmao

Edited by juliebean

Not for nothing but you tend to turn your nose at any image that's flamboyant. I've noticed that.

Psychoanalyzing Madonna with any angle (goes for ppl who assume she's happy too) is just an embarrassing thing to do anyway. You don't know the woman or spend time with her. You only see what you see when she's in work mode and we all know it's a different ballgame.

Fair comment. This social media blurs the lines between private and public. Another thing I'm not amazingly keen on.

My mother called me to tell me about her theory on Madonna (whom she loves even though Bjork is her favourite...go figure) :

"She's 56 y/o and must be menopausal since at least her mid 40's" but she suspects her of having had hormonal injections then to get pregnant.

She saw W.E. and since she's a retired nurse she thinks "M chose to talk about the dismiss of her marriage due to unsuccessful IVF treatment for fertility through the Abby character" "because i saw that happen a lot of times, women are so full of hormones they go nuts and it drives the man away".

Now she thinks "she's in heat" because she keeps taking heavy doses of hormones to fight menopause because "That's what we did with our patients, it helped them from having hot flashes, bad skin and bad hair but it made them horny".

There you have it, just fresh off the phone, Maria's theory about Madonna. :laugh:

Did it ever affect these ladies' dental health?

My current theory is those grills are hiding something dental wise. You wouldn't normally put on anything that ugly unless to hide something uglier.

Did it ever affect these ladies' dental health?

My current theory is those grills are hiding something dental wise. You wouldn't normally put on anything that ugly unless to hide something uglier.

If that was the case m has all the means in the world to buy the best veneers. In fact if she had a dental problem i doubt those heavy grills attached to her teeth would stay there.

Grillz are like tattoos and piercings, it's a matter of personal taste (i don't like any of them on me but i don't judge others.....well except for these ugly cheeks or upper lip piercing. These i judge. A lot.)

If that was the case m has all the means in the world to buy the best veneers. In fact if she had a dental problem i doubt those heavy grills attached to her teeth would stay there.

Grillz are like tattoos and piercings, it's a matter of personal taste (i don't like any of them on me but i don't judge others.....well except for these ugly cheeks or upper lip piercing. These i judge. A lot.)

Yes, broadly speaking I agree with you, but surely if she did just like them (why?), they wouldn't be on ALL the time.

her teeth look fine when she's not wearing the grillz she said in a interview she likes to wear them and she can take them off when she wants. It's like mouth jewlry. wow this thread has gone from madonna being unhappy to horny to hiding something in her mouth wearing grillz. :huh:

But we have seen her without the grills in multiple interviews? Come on LG a conspiracy about her TEETH? It's just like her gold tooth, leotard, or poof hair phase

In other words it's Madonna :manson:

Don't manson me, I'm just trying to explain the inexplicably ugly things. I haven't stated this is a fact, I'm raising it as a possibility. She wears driving gloves a lot now - it's reasonable to think she does that because she got shit for her veiny hands.

Don't manson me, I'm just trying to explain the inexplicably ugly things.

Ok :lol:

Tbh it's not like Madonna is exactly 1 to be afraid of looking crazy or unattractive. Sometimes she likes to destroy her beauty with weird accessories. During Sex's promo cycle she looked totally garish and weird. So I don't know why this is any different. She's not Beyonce. Madonna is not a conventional sex icon.

What the actual?

Tomorrow's Daily Mail will print an article based on my mom's and Lucky guy's theories. We will get a kick out of it "A retired nurse and an internet conspirationist say Madge is taking hormonal treatment that transformed her into a slut with rotten teeth"

Guest Rachelle of London

Tomorrow's Daily Mail will print an article based on my mom's and Lucky guy's theories. We will get a kick out of it "A retired nurse and an internet conspirationist say Madge is taking hormonal treatment that transformed her into a slut with rotten teeth"

:dead:

DrownedMadonna will report it first

Fresshinyoudrink.jpg

Hahaha

She's preparing for her new British phase.