Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

first of all nor coffee neither cappuccino is junk food....please....

:chuckle: she doesn't do anything right these times....

i wasnt pertaining to the coffe/cappuccino... It was a response to Chelle's term "fast food media" and a jab at the Mariah Carey thread

You gotta ignore, tomorrow they'll be praising M and then following day they'll be bashing her. It's just fast food media nowadays.

Yep, and typically a drive-through drive-by too.

What she up to?!!! She's so sneaky

Love it when she goes all mysterious!

daily mail seems oblivious that schumers joke is on publications like theirs. I mean they basically called Madonna unfuckable days ago, and now they're praising Schumer for skewering ageism? Come on.

NO APPEARANCE SINCE COACHELLA :evil::rant: WHERE.IS.SHE.HIDING?!??!

under her bed. I'm having withdrawals. LOL :ohmy:

Edited by juliebean

Me 2 I feel sick :cries: why is she doing this

me too. How dare she just dissapear and not tell us where she is?

Poor Timor

everytime he is about to go on tour with a superstar, the star either dies or breaks up with him.

Insensitive thing to say. You probably didn't meant it to be but its not very nice thing to say.

very intriguing quote. it's from julius caesar. the actual quote is 'lowliness is young ambition's ladder', describing how someone uses humility to get ahead and then when they get there, they turn their back on those who helped them. not sure who she is alluding to, maybe brahim? but then she hashtagged rebelheart, so that could mean someone else?

love these last couple of posts from her, they're like little puzzles for us to solve

Some of M latest posts and laying low for a minute gave me a feeling she's upset or sad after Drake incident.

when she was upset when it first happened she was posting 3 or 4 times a day now she's only posting once i think something is up. She seems different she's not saying bitch anymore or saying bishes or her usual cool language. But someone said she was visiting Lola is that true maybe? but maybe not? she's doing a askmeanything and sitting down on Saturday to read questions. 11123742_608440592625327_544149896_n.jpg

Edited by juliebean