Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

Guest Rachelle of London

You guys keep feeding into the negativity and letting it blow up and up and up. It's sad to see.

It's so annoying that our fanbase has become this way. Ooh someone's slagging off Madonna. WHATS NEW?

Guest Rachelle of London

What's all this about Sandra? I missed something.

No. More drama here than what actually happened as per usual.

Guest Rachelle of London

You gotta ignore, tomorrow they'll be praising M and then following day they'll be bashing her. It's just fast food media nowadays.

Fast food media! Omg I love that term!!!! That's EXACTLY what it is.

uh that video of sandra and wendy is NOT EVEN THAT HARSH OR BAD. for. fuck. sake.

lol my god people - choose ur battles or u'll be drained at the end of the week. Madonna is out living her life. all these basics (sandras, wendys, morgans) can only obsess about her - these z listers will never be on her instagram. bye.

Yayyy she posted!! omg what does she mean??!!

madonna I've changed my mind. Wish me luck! #unapolgeticbitch 6min

11098420_837530843006414_962555689_n.jpg

It's a variation of a famous "quote" from Morroco a movie starring Marlene Dietrich whom she resembles on this "thing", so that must be all there is to it.

She already paid tribute to it

MatthewRolston_%282%29.jpg

Timor went to a tv show in Holland last month. They made a joke about madonna s fall.

http://www.rtlxl.nl/#!/203235/f2a6b610-3042-41a2-92f5-b4325210795f

Maybe she didnt like this.

don't see a joke about her fall but i do hear in the song he's saying "at least i don't playback" or something among those lines

http://www.rtlxl.nl/#!/203235/f2a6b610-3042-41a2-92f5-b4325210795f

I'm telling you, this is something she will forever be known for and WILL be a part of her legacy when she's long gone. The mother in her 50s who bravely refused to back down or shed a tear in the midst of total ridicule for daring to do the things she has been doing. The Drake thing seems pointless and desperate to some now, but in 20 years will seem like another rock star moment.

Madonna has been a bit all over the place these days image wise, and even if her social media use has made her look slightly outta touch, her message is still a powerful one.

It's ironic that Tina Fey appeared in that skit after a few comedic jabs at Madonna for not aging gracefully. :lol: I'm glad someone did this skit tho. If only Madonna were in it too!

i thought the rose post was cause of drake. but what do i know anymore?

she keeps messing with babies, shes going to keep getting shit on her hands

Indeed. So many babies... We don't know who could be hahaha

I'm telling you, this is something she will forever be known for and WILL be a part of her legacy when she's long gone. The mother in her 50s who bravely refused to back down or shed a tear in the midst of total ridicule for daring to do the things she has been doing. The Drake thing seems pointless and desperate to some now, but in 20 years will seem like another rock star moment.

Madonna has been a bit all over the place these days image wise, and even if her social media use has made her look slightly outta touch, her message is still a powerful one.

It's ironic that Tina Fey appeared in that skit after a few comedic jabs at Madonna for not aging gracefully. :lol: I'm glad someone did this skit tho. If only Madonna were in it too!

something tells me they won't thank her or find a way to ignore she's doing the hard work and taking the punches..

Agree. All efforts during this era have to go there because madonna is fighting one of her most important battles and yes she will be remembered by this certain battle for years

something tells me they won't thank her or find a way to ignore she's doing the hard work and taking the punches..

Well I hate to say it, but that's becuz you view everything from a very pessimistic standpoint Nikki. You really should work on that. You 're not letting yourself enjoy anything this era!

Let's keep the junk food discussion in the Mariah Carey thread please.

first of all nor coffee neither cappuccino is junk food....please....

:laugh: Vande, you can start the new Instagram scandal. Is a Cappuccino really coffee :ohmy::lol:

:chuckle: she doesn't do anything right these times....