Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

You most of all you mean?

Probably cos I spent a while deleting about 15 posts of Thatcher shite from the topic while you took your 1 hour break from the forum.

Take your passive-aggressive crap and stick it Larkspur. I told you once before to stay away from me and then foolishly made the mistake of directly answering you.

Back to MADONNA'S INSTAGRAM.

Damn. I was being genuine too, not passive aggressive at all. I am not even mildly upset and you have trust issues. I am a very nice person.

Damn. I was being genuine too, not passive aggressive at all. I am not even mildly upset and you have trust issues. I am a very nice person.

So, has Madonna split with Timor, or not?

since this seems to become a complain and rambling thread, can I just ask for some attention about how billboard is being so shady about madonna?

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6538915/burger-chain-distributes-ageist-madonna-tweet?utm_source=twitter

the pic they use & closing the article with the tatcher quote just to make people know very well that the hate to M is allowed. the repeating of being #2 on billboard cuz of their changed rule and always using the horrible chime for change pic.. i thought it wasn't worthy of opening a new topic but if you think it is.. let me know.

I thought they had.

I assumed her last post with the roses was a reference to the fact she has just purchased The Complete Prisoner Cell Block H DVD set and that was a nod to the theme song :wow:

Whoever thought we'd get to a time when Madonna's fans want to censor her. When they say 'She saw better of it and deleted it, good'. We love Madonna outraging people as long as it's not us. Just appallingly intolerant.

All because you love Thatch? Come on Lucky Guy. Had it been some other public figure you in particular massively disliked you'd be championing her deletion of it too

Don't even go there tbh.

*fannyfarts out of thread*

Guest Pud Whacker

I thought they had.

I assumed her last post with the roses was a reference to the fact she has just purchased The Complete Prisoner Cell Block H DVD set and that was a nod to the theme song :wow:

PRISONER CELL BLOCK H!!!

Heeeeeey!!!! :thumbsup:

Guest ditaluver

i thought the rose post was cause of drake. but what do i know anymore?

she keeps messing with babies, shes going to keep getting shit on her hands

All because you love Thatch? Come on Lucky Guy. Had it been some other public figure you in particular massively disliked you'd be championing her deletion of it too

Don't even go there tbh.

*fannyfarts out of thread*

Perhaps, but it's hard to imagine it taking place with someone else. *She who must not be mentioned* outrages people like none other.

Totally

I don't know why I've always wanted her to end up with someone like Larry David.

I thought they had great chemistry.

I thought it was Drake, as well. But, whooo knowwwss

I thought they had.

Madge is giving me Chrissy Latham vibes lately. There was me thinking it was Erica Davidson for good back in the kiddies book days!

Totally

I don't know why I've always wanted her to end up with someone like Larry David.

I thought they had great chemistry.

if only he looked a bit better.. they hit it off

Madge is giving me Chrissy Latham vibes lately. There was me thinking it was Erica Davidson for good back in the kiddies book days!

:lmao: When she starts giving us Nola MacKenzie vibes, then we worry.

Guest ditaluver

if only he looked a bit better.. they hit it off

didnt they do the marriage ref together? I was there. I cant even remember

Id like to see her with an older man, 40's maybe

but its her vagina! not mine LOL

Yes totally! Fabulous. Although some slight Randi Goodlove overtones at points :wow:

And Larry David would be a great match looks aren't everything he's funny.

Yes totally! Fabulous. Although some slight Randi Goodlove overtones at points :wow:

And Larry David would be a great match looks aren't everything he's funny.

yeah but we know she cares about the looks ;) i don't think she's as into looks as people say though, she dated some guys that aren't seen as attractive, like that andrew bird guy. he didn't even have any $. nothing. but i do think larry is not even "cute"

Oh yeah, I am not even sure they were ever "together." I can't imagine the roses being from Drake. There is nothing to forgive. They are from her secret boyfriend Pierre I think.

Edit: and there, someone posts a pic of him!