Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

Like everyone else Madonna may need time to decompress and just be quiet and alone doing if off social media. I deactivated Facebook months ago and have been clear of mind ever since and don't regret it. So who knows maybe that's what M is doing and she mentally gearing up for the grueling task of preparing and rehearsing for the tour.

Guest Pud Whacker

Could be!!

Wouldn't that have some fucked up side effects tho??

i know a few women that continue with female hormones to postpone the effects of menopause. its really dangerous. high risk of strokes and stuff.

ive thought shes been on hormones since Reinvention Tour. and W.E. sort of corroborated my theory when that Abbie (madonna's character) was trying to get pregnant...

Like everyone else Madonna may need time to decompress and just be quiet and alone doing if off social media. I deactivated Facebook months ago and have been clear of mind ever since and don't regret it. So who knows maybe that's what M is doing and she mentally gearing up for the grueling task of preparing and rehearsing for the tour.

Same here. I agree.

Yay

recently a lot of people on twitter say "mom" when she tweets her instagram photo . anyone noticed that? i can't help but think it's cute. maybe she won a few new young teens with rebel heart