Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

Guest Rachelle of London

Ugh Arianne tags Madonna in some ridic shit just to get likes. Bet nothing is happening in Beijing

Why did they delete that boob pic? Who owns instagram? I think we should get a Tidal that wants to run IG out of biz. It really is out of hand this their issue with breasts when the place is inundated with butt cheeks of all shapes, creases and sizes for fuck sake. I understand Madonna's anger. Plus that boob pic was gorgeous. Her breasts were perfect.

Guest Rocco Papa

Why did they delete that boob pic? Who owns instagram? I think we should get a Tidal that wants to run IG out of biz. It really is out of hand this their issue with breasts when the place is inundated with butt cheeks of all shapes, creases and sizes for fuck sake. I understand Madonna's anger. Plus that boob pic was gorgeous. Her breasts were perfect.

The thing is, those rules were set in stone long before Instagram. If people want to change that rule, they should look broader than just focusing on social media. It's really a problem that exists in American society. If all people do is vent their frustration on social media accounts, nothing will change.

Thankfully, Madonna is someone who has always done much more than that.

At least Miley shows her admiration for Madonna in a funny and respectfull way ! She really likes her and looks up on her in a healthy way!

You know not like another whore we all know with a narcisstic personality disorder and a lot of other mental disorders !

you see how they didn't remove the miley one yet? i think its monsters reporting M's pics to be honest ;)

Noticed a few times on M Instagram LM yelling at M that she copies gags looks. :laugh::laugh:

Would not be surprised they are reporting M pics between their homework breaks.