Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

But everyone insists she must be happier now. She must be happier being some sort of Mae West caricature prowling male models on social media. Personally I'm sorry but I think she's unhappy at the moment, and she's constantly looking for something to anaesthetise herself with.

I just don't think this is that fun. I think it's a bit of a wee shame. She's not surrounded by people looking after her either personally or professionally. Her brand is being milked for millions but being wrecked at the same time. Her image is Madonna doing Madonna drag. She's re-living the SEX era which wasn't even her most popular era at the time, let alone re-doing it 20 years later. I said all this at the time all this milking and the Hard Candy gyms all started.

Believe it or not Madonna holds a genuine place in my heart and I do want her to succeed as much as anyone else here does.

I just don't think this is that fun. I think it's a bit of a wee shame. She's not surrounded by people looking after her either personally or professionally. Her brand is being milked for millions but being wrecked at the same time. Her image is Madonna doing Madonna drag. She's re-living the SEX era which wasn't even her most popular era at the time, let alone re-doing it 20 years later. I said all this at the time all this milking and the Hard Candy gyms all started.

Believe it or not Madonna holds a genuine place in my heart and I do want her to succeed as much as anyone else here does.

Poor old Madge. Maybe you should stage an intervention?

I love her hair and her tummy. I personally think she is not unhappy she's back to posting up a storm on IG again. :)