Camacho

Guest CzarnaWisnia

sooo, was that meant as promo for her upcoming UK concerts? :1251:

get those closeted Tatcher loving gheys to buy them tickets

Guest Pud Whacker

sooo, was that meant as promo for her upcoming UK concerts? :1251:

get those closeted Tatcher loving gheys to buy them tickets

:rotfl:

Purely from the perspective of instagram as a modern day marketing tool, Madonna is the most "uncool" superstar in it at the moment.

Her photos are almost always smudgy and blurry; and the quotes she posts are practically same as what you'd see on a 15-year old's Tumblr account.

Rocco's impact?

The quote was said by Margaret Thatcher. She posted the quote because she liked the quote and related to it on a personal level not because she agrees with Margaret Thatcher's political views. The problem with Madonna and instagram is that she overestimates the intelligence of people. The problem with social media is everyone is quick to jump down someone's throat without knowing the facts or even listening. You can like someone's quote without agreeing with them politically. I don't find that hard to understand at all.

this!

Meh. Just because you like (or identify) with ONE quote from Thatcher doesn't mean you support all her policies or actions. Everything is so black and white nowadays, it's stupid. After all Madonna has done for the gay community, and one Instagram post and she must be a Thatcher-loving homo-basher.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

3980674-3x4-340x453.jpg

« Too often, our children don’t get the education they need—the education they deserve…

Children who need to be taught to respect traditional moral values are being taught that they have an inalienable right to be gay. All of those children are being cheated of a sound start in life—yes, cheated. »

1zywob6.jpg

Lucky Guy and GU in gay coma...rest of the right-thinking world appalled. OH MADGE....

She did not know how to make a heart with her hands. Stupid bitch ! In her defense she never saw one.

We all love Madonna here (except for the few looney bags who joined this forum to be passive agressive cunts) but we must realize that she's a mega billionaire who lives in her bubble. She's been super mega famous universally for 30 years now.

When she says she wants to have a drink with Marine Le Pen or poses for picture with Nethanyahu and now this Thatcher quote, she does not take in account that they are politicians whose decisions have impacted badly millions of people, they are not celebrities like her, her bad decisions don't end up with people being killed, threatened....She projects herself in them because she thinks they are misunderstood like she is, like she said "People change their opinions about me when they meet me". But she's an artist/popstar/celebrity, their level of fame is the only thing they have in common.

That's why she did W.E. because she thought they were misunderstood.

And on another note she should just stop relying on Rocco. We owe him Timbaland, LMFAO and the silly hashtags because that's his age to be silly and she should also stop regraming all the fucking shit she sees on IG. Awful fan art, the wires on iconic faces, tumblr quotes...where her worst fans with bad taste tag her on.

Guest Pud Whacker

glindatheworst came out from her 12 hour self imposed exile to give the reasons why madonna used the quote. :rotfl:

listen PC police, i dont see the reason why madonna has to defend anything.

her thoughts are her own and they dont have to match yours.

glindatheworst came out from her 12 hour self imposed exile to give the reasons why madonna used the quote. :rotfl:

listen PC police, i dont see the reason why madonna has to defend anything.

her thoughts are her own and they dont have to match yours.

Preach it sista! :thumbsup:

I don't really care about the Thatch quote but the elephant in the room is that Madonna is a GAFFE-QUEEN on Instagram and this is not news.

Madonna is not a politician so ultimately I don't give a fuck, but I'm protective of her and defend her 100% of the time to people who say she's a moron. I just hate how Instagram has made it even more difficult to defend her.

I wasn't offended by Thatch, disnigga, or the MLK/Rebel Heart photoshop, but the rest of the world pretended to be, which makes me wish Madonna would just turn her phone off sometimes. It's not worth it! Like I said earlier, her social media use has fostered the current "point and laugh" atmosphere around Madonna and I don't like it!

Let me flourish, let me meltdown.

Guest Pud Whacker

3980674-3x4-340x453.jpg

« Too often, our children don’t get the education they need—the education they deserve…

Children who need to be taught to respect traditional moral values are being taught that they have an inalienable right to be gay. All of those children are being cheated of a sound start in life—yes, cheated. »

yeah, thats what she believed. so what?

too often we crucify others for their beliefs while begging and pleading for our own to be accepted.

one must accept others in order to be accepted. even if you disagree.

Guest Pud Whacker

I don't really care about the Thatch quote but the elephant in the room is that Madonna is a GAFFE-QUEEN on Instagram and this is not news.

Madonna is not a politician so ultimately I don't give a fuck, but I'm protective of her and defend her 100% of the time to people who say she's a moron. I just hate how Instagram has made it even more difficult to defend her.

I wasn't offended by Thatch, disnigga, or the MLK/Rebel Heart photoshop, but the rest of the world pretended to be, which makes me wish Madonna would just turn her phone off sometimes. It's not worth it! Like I said earlier, her social media use has fostered the current "point and laugh" atmosphere around Madonna and I don't like it!

Let me flourish, let me meltdown.

:rotfl: she really is!!!

why does she delete it? miss unapologetic bitch sure apologizes a lot.

whats she so scared of?

And let's not all pretend like Madonna's insta use has been this renegade pioneer event in her career. It's NOT the Sex book so let's be real here. Not long ago 90% of you probably agreed with everything I just said (including you Pud!! You even said her insta gaffes were embarrassing and that it was making morning shows) and now you're all saying its a brilliant brave dialogue statement? :rotfl:

I'M NOT BUYING IT.

:rotfl: she really is!!!

why does she delete it? miss unapologetic bitch sure apologizes a lot.

whats she so scared of?

I think it's confusion. I really feel like she's completely fascinated by Instagram but still has no idea how to conduct herself on it :lol:

Most of the time it's adorable, the rest of the time I'm just like NO!!

Guest Pud Whacker

And let's not all pretend like Madonna's insta use has been this renegade pioneer event in her career. It's NOT the Sex book so let's be real here. Not long ago 90% of you probably agreed with everything I just said (including you Pud!! You even said her insta gaffes were embarrassing and that it was making morning shows) and now you're all saying its a brilliant brave dialogue statement? :rotfl:

I'M NOT BUYING IT.

um, dingle twat, i just agreed with you up there!!!

she had a moment where her instagram was fabulous.

it would be so marvelous if madonna used her instagram to show us putting her show together. the process of that. cool stuff.

what im saying here is her right to actually post something that will actually freak people out. she always withdraws when something truly controversial is erupting.

Guest Pud Whacker

I think it's confusion. I really feel like she's completely fascinated by Instagram but still has no idea how to conduct herself on it :lol:

Most of the time it's adorable, the rest of the time I'm just like NO!!

remember her needlepoint sayings? :rotfl:

she always withdraws when something truly controversial is erupting.

I don't think she's ever had criticism THIS in your face before. People calling her all sorts of horrible, hurtful things. Going personal, going for the jugular. That's the nature of social media, you can say whatever you want. I think it spooks her a little - she is only human. In the 80s/90s the criticism was definitely intense but not as direct or as real-time as this.

I understand why she backs out, combine the cruel atmosphere of the internet with the PC police and it's not pretty.

She's tough though, she'll get the hang of it and we'll all be back to being unconditionally in love when she gives us a flawless tour this summer.

Guest Pud Whacker

I don't think she's ever had criticism THIS in your face before. People calling her all sorts of horrible, hurtful things. Going personal, going for the jugular. That's the nature of social media, you can say whatever you want. I think it spooks her a little - she is only human. In the 80s/90s the criticism was definitely intense but not as direct or as real-time as this.

I understand why she backs out, combine the cruel atmosphere of the internet with the PC police and it's not pretty.

She's tough though, she'll get the hang of it and we'll all be back to being unconditionally in love when she gives us a flawless tour this summer.

i am so looking forward to that.

i think youre absolutely right about reading these comments from fools and it affecting her. i do wonder why she is doing that. shes having those gag social media meltdowns and its just bizarre and out of character.

this is the woman who is considered the Massive Media Manipulator as they have never seen it before!!! it seems something shook her world up.

The point and laugh moments were the fall and the kiss, neither of which had anything to do with her IG. The IG controversies were for the most part either over reactions or deliberate misconstruing and false outrage. People don't get her humor on IG, but usually they don't get it anywhere else she expresses it either. I think it has nothing to do with IG, but whether people want her in general to tone it down a bit or not.

i am so looking forward to that.

i think youre absolutely right about reading these comments from fools and it affecting her. i do wonder why she is doing that. shes having those gag social media meltdowns and its just bizarre and out of character.

this is the woman who is considered the Massive Media Manipulator as they have never seen it before!!! what on earth has happened? too much for her to handle?

Yeah I think she was really unprepared for it.

She's a sensitive woman. And she wants to be great. The fact that people are so willing to insult her and go personal is not something she's used to, but believe me she's the queen of adapting to difficult situations so I have faith going forward she's not gonna let it bother her as much. I feel like the worst is over.

The point and laugh moments were the fall and the kiss, neither of which had anything to do with her IG. The IG controversies were for the most part either over reactions or deliberate misconstruing and false outrage. People don't get her humor on IG, but usually they don't get it anywhere else she expresses it either. I think it has nothing to do with IG, but whether people want her in general to tone it down a bit or not.

The main thing is people are out to get her no matter what she does but when she gives them just little bit of material to put her down they milk it like their lives depend on it.

Oh I feel like the disnigga/MLKRebelHeart/overall teenager type language has made her a joke to a lot of people.

People are used to Madonna the Ice Queen, Madonna the arrogant, witty queen of pop. Instagram has really put a dent in that, IMO. Now people finally have found a weak spot and they're totally taking it as far as they can go.

In the grand scheme it'll die down tho, I truly believe that. A really showstopping tour or a surprise hit will undo it all.