Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

oh thanks! I was wondering what that song was. I wonder if she will go to coachella this weekend. LMAO!

what is madonna singing in the background "all you love luvin is gone"?

Edited by juliebean

she sounds mad again. LOL and in this art has the same outfit when she went to coachella last weekend https://instagram.com/p/1obPh5GEav/?taken-by=madonna

I think people might be taking the instagram posts too seriously and reading too much into them. The cartoon is so cute! I don't think if you are mad you post a cute drawing like that!

I think people might be taking the instagram posts too seriously and reading too much into them. The cartoon is so cute! I don't think if you are mad you post a cute drawing like that!

i was referring to bitch i might be and so icy. I read a comment on madonnarama that it looked like she had been crying in the snapchat video. I don't know.

Edited by juliebean

i was referring to bitch i might be and so icy. I read a comment on madonnarama that it looked like she had been crying in the snapchat video. I don't know.

:megamanson:

What's next? She looking she just attempted to harm herself but was saved by Rocco so they were so just chilling and eating some lemon tarts and bananas?

Wtf!!! It was late night!!! She wasn't crying! She was with her SON!! Why would she cry infront of her son who was recording her and she was recording him. Seriously people! Stop taking some of her posts so seriously!

And NO to Madonna getting off IG, she's the best thing on IG! I love her posts!

I agree. M's IG is fascinating to me. I don't want her off it and I really think that she knows how to handle negative tripe in the comments. The noise is just louder now but she will not be bullied. I leave positive messages to help balance out idiotic comments whenever possible and 'like' her posts. Most of the fan art she shares is awesome. Glad that people are using their talent to show their appreciation of her in that way.

May I please suggest focusing on fun/uplifting material instead of articles that are hater clickbait? Thanks.

I agree. M's IG is fascinating to me. I don't want her off it and I really think that she knows how to handle negative tripe in the comments. The noise is just louder now but she will not be bullied. I leave positive messages to help balance out idiotic comments whenever possible and 'like' her posts. Most of the fan art she shares is awesome. Glad that people are using their talent to show their appreciation of her in that way.

May I please suggest focusing on fun/uplifting material instead of articles that are hater clickbait? Thanks.

Agree. I love her IG. Also great that you are leaving positive messages because some of the comments left by people have been dreadful. I also love that she shares her fan's art. So many interesting and varied things on her IG and she really includes her fans a lot.

Agree. I love her IG. Also great that you are leaving positive messages because some of the comments left by people have been dreadful. I also love that she shares her fan's art. So many interesting and varied things on her IG and she really includes her fans a lot.

Yes, some of it is so good. Like this latest one she posted. M and her golf club haha.

924767_455203307969474_341900971_n.jpg

ugh im not here for it at all. we've already seen that. unless she's gonna really do it well with a good & strong message that won't get lost i the typical "getting nude for attention" BS again. we've all seen it before. unless she's doing it real & big time and you can see the context & art, I'm here for it.