Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

11115601_10152940747147979_6171453329037

Andy and Keith had my back way back when! Miss being surrounded by artists that stuck together and defended one another! ❤️#rebelhearts

She's sad...

:( it hurts seeing her so sad. I have never seen it this bad. I wish we could cheer her up somehow.

I deliberately stayed out of all this Coachelka drama because I think it's utterly ridiculous. But I fully support her anger. Where are all those pop bitches that claim to admire her so much? Not a word from the likes of Miley, Katy, Beyoncé etc. Spineless, industry fabricated clowns with no balls. Too afraid to speak up and doing everything to avoid any backlash? Their silence is just as bad as those vile, ageist, sexist comments coming from those middle-aged, suburban housewives and underfucked queens. Pathetic.

How they are going to miss her and love her after she's gone those motherfuckers .

I deliberately stayed out of all this Coachelka drama because I think it's utterly ridiculous. But I fully support her anger. Where are all those pop bitches that claim to admire her so much? Not a word from the likes of Miley, Katy, Beyoncé etc. Spineless, industry fabricated clowns with no balls. Too afraid to speak up and doing everything to avoid any backlash? Their silence is just as bad as those vile, ageist, sexist comments coming from those middle-aged, suburban housewives and underfucked queens. Pathetic.

Very nicely put. I shared the message with other fans on twitter with her haring & warhol pic. maybe it'll start something you never know

These new stars are too busy getting stoned

Or negotiating a deal for a reality show. There aren't enough stars today that see themselves as artists. They just want fame, money and celebrity for the sake of it or to say look at me. Madonna wants fame, but because she has something to say and wants to express herself.

The majority of comments that both fans/haters are leaving on her Instagram are downright embarrassing. So many are either making her out to be over or a victim, rubbishing everyone else, complaining constantly about Drake's reaction or trashing her. I hope she is not reading all of that garbage because for years she has been so wise ignoring all the pointless comments and being her own person.

Yes she should ignore and believe me other artists get hateful comments too. But also its not just idiots on social media, its media outlets and tv that are damn nasty towards her. So im not suprised she is angry that these useless artists today dont say anything.

The majority of comments that both fans/haters are leaving on her Instagram are downright embarrassing. So many are either making her out to be over or a victim, rubbishing everyone else, complaining constantly about Drake's reaction or trashing her. I hope she is not reading all of that garbage because for years she has been so wise ignoring all the pointless comments and being her own person.

I know. But some of the stuff is hard to ignore. I don't see people portraying her as the victim. I just read an article by a Jewish feminist who claims Madonna sexually assaulted Drake. Clearly, he knew she was going to kiss him and it was planned. He was sitting in the chair just like he did in the Nikki Minaj video.

I know. But some of the stuff is hard to ignore. I don't see people portraying her as the victim. I just read an article by a Jewish feminist who claims Madonna sexually assaulted Drake. Clearly, he knew she was going to kiss him and it was planned. He was sitting in the chair just like he did in the Nikki Minaj video.

These people are not real feminists. If they had any brains, they would see that but they want to jump on the political correct band wagon. Same with cultural appropriation crap. 148 people were murdered in Kenya recently and these morons are worrying about a 28 year old rapper who was kissing her back..

:clap:

I left her encouraging comments for 2 days now.

@madonna if you are pissing people off and triggering strong reactions it's just that you are doing your job as an artist., entertainer and pop culture troublemaker. I don't want you to be a safe entertainer, i want you to be silly, to go overboard, to question our society even if it makes people angry because the truth does not lie in what they say but in the virulence with which they express it. I can't wait to see how you will transcend all this into your art, put it into your work and twist it in a funny and entertaining way because that's what you do, that's what you are, that's why we love you

Wow, she IS pissed and hurt. It's been 4 days, she should just move on and not "dwell on this crazy mess". This era is anything that she wanted it to be. The leak, the cape, the GP's disinterest and ageism….

i just checked my google alerts on M and found it. no tweets, shares, or even one comment to her article. doesn't matter. they said she kidnapped her children and much worse in actual documentaries on BBC when she adopted david. no one talks about that anymore and it was huge at the time. THIS thing is just.. bullshit really. its entertainment and no one takes it that seriously except for some try hards. but no one in serious media will dare to because it would be too ridiculous. I've read a few comments to similar articles elsewhere and no one takes it seriously. those stupid articles don't matter and everyone can see she didn't assault him. all those fake left wing BS feminists can kiss my ass

Wow, she IS pissed and hurt. It's been 4 days, she should just move on and not "dwell on this crazy mess". This era is anything that she wanted it to be. The leak, the cape, the GP's disinterest and ageism….

It's sad because it's actually one of her best albums.

At this moment there is definitely so much debate and controversy surrounding affirmative consent and sexual assault in the media, and amongst feminists and activists on college campuses.

Like others have already mention, M behavior is not PC for the most part, and the kiss triggered online "outrage", especially from very vocal millennials who seem to have lost their sense of humor.

Some writers are accusing her of being out of of touch with the changing culture, and troll like aggressive behavior.

Really sad that the 'artists' of today are too afraid to make waves, too tame, too safe. Too bad they will not be remembered for anything really significant either. I just wish M would avoid reading rubbish about herself because any way she behaves, someone will find fault in it. She's just been a favorite target for so long. It was wise of her to avoid the prints before. I hope she can avoid the haters online this time too. It's just not worth it.

Guest Rachelle of London

I agree with the whole argument about other artists defending Madonna. It seems to be VERY quiet. Where are Miley, Rihanna, Beyonce, Katy, Gaga etc

However, we don't know who's reached out to M in private. We didnt know until 2012 that Madonna reached out to Ellen back in the 90s when she came out as lesbian.

But I wholeheartedly agree that Madonna seems to be fighting this ageism fight with little support. Let's hope it changes, and in PUBLIC!!!!

it could be a good thing that she sees that those young pop girls are really selfish and only use madonna for their own gain. they also say that about madonna but i don't agree. i think she really likes nicki and miley for example.i know she can sometimes work with them to get to the charts and played on the radio but i think she can get that with other people too. with artists who are genuine. diplo seems cool now. but also other kinds of artists.