Madonna Instagram Thread

Camacho

and PLEASE let this not be true. I can't stand him after he looked disgusted in that kiss and caused all this hell for M. http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/04/15/madonna-and-drake-are-dating-according-to-bethenny-frankel/

Guest Rocco Papa

and PLEASE let this not be true. I can't stand him after he looked disgusted in that kiss and caused all this hell for M. http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/04/15/madonna-and-drake-are-dating-according-to-bethenny-frankel/

LOL Poor Andy. His face at the end! :lmao:

And don't blame Drake for everyone overreacting. If his facial expression was different, people would still be judging it. He may have been genuinely shocked rather than disgusted and that was just his instinctive reaction. He even took the time to clear things up. Getting on his case for a fucking facial expression is just ridiculous.

maybe they will still colob - calm some of u's down AND at the sametime piss some of u off AND make the rest of us happy, lol

we already knew she gets hurt by these things, as fans all u gotta do is listen to songs like 'inside of me', 'promise to try', 'joan of arc' etc

but i love her latest post - she is the strength for us all!!!

LOL. I just want her and us to move on without the Drake issue and Drake. Honestly. I do not like hip hop but I enjoy Drake's music. Still, I am gonna be a while to enjoy him again. He shares blame in my view so I just can't.

Did you just become a fan during MDNA? I don't know what passes for petty and spiteful to you but you have to be a millenial fan to claim total ignorance of what I described in my post that you quoted.

Madonna is known for shutting the door metaphorically speaking. Whether you see it as petty and spiteful is your own karma. The FACT is, many have said it. Even Liz Smith recently said.."She is a deeply complicated woman' adding "Close to her as anyone can get close to her" or something to that effect, saying, you can only get so close to her.

Debi Mazar. Rosie. They have all said things implying how Madonna is about relationships with people. Sandra Bernhard. Some of her dancers. The list is endless.

Go read up on your Queen and don't come to me with political correct BS, saying Madonna is not petty and spiteful. Even she may laugh at your feeble defense.

I maintain. I am delighted she did not tag him and I hope that is the end of the Drake tagging and crushing. Do I still want him on BestNight? I don't know. Maybe. But not right now.

tumblr_inline_mojgehhYDL1qdlkgg.gif

Leave Jazzy alone.

I totally get ya, I'm in such a protective mood when it comes to her lately, It's not the first time I'm here at work ranting on forums and twitter instead of doing my job :lmao: I can see it's all getting to her and she's upset , and that makes me upset :(

me too :( when she's upset it effects her fans we don't want to see her hurt or upset. :( I wish this thing would just end it's been 5 days now.

I hate some posters. I really do

Hector flushed IT. Thank god Madonna because even when you block someone you still have to endure their verbal diarrhea whenever somebody quotes them. My way to cope with it is to read it with a fry voice in my head.

i thought she was better earlier but she's defiantly angry. I don't know what happened the butterfly pic she posted earlier she seemed better now she's mad again.

Edited by juliebean