MADONNA on the TONIGHT SHOW w/ Jimmy Fallon April 9th

Guest bluejean

HOLY FUCKING WATER THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING. I'M DEAD.

The way it starts in the dressing room, so unique. The fucking attitude. The look. She KILLED IT. This was smoking hot (as was Dicklo.)

Fuck Ghosttown, why wasn't this second single? Has this shit gone viral yet???? Ugh.

Guest Cassius

Her team better be uploading this to VEVO/Youtube as we speak. TOO GOOD!

Damn it!! She can't lose the streaming points.

M team what are you waiting?

The way it starts in the dressing room, so unique. The fucking attitude. The look. She KILLED IT. This was smoking hot (as was Dicklo.)

Fuck Ghosttown, why wasn't this second single? Has this shit gone viral yet???? Ugh.

:thumbsup:

Can't wait for the MUSIC VIDEO.

I want an orgasm of colors and the GRILLZ too!

OMG.

Guest bluejean

Did Rocco look totes stoned :lol:

Is there such a show as Mum's behaving badly :lmao:

He looked like the embarrassed son that didn't wanna be there. (But secretly did.) Too cool for school, he was amazing!

Ugh. All those bitches saying this is a hit were fucking right all along. The attitude of the song really shows her for the SUPERSTAR she is.

And no I don't think Skinny Dipling will be on the tour but he'll be on the screens shaking it. Can't wait!!

"Bitch, I'm Madonna" is #3 on the bill board real time charts.

Lol - I told everyone it was itunes.

Don't make me a liar Marge...get that #3 back!!!

Adore GT but instantly Im with you. This maybe shoulda been the FIRST single! This kind of song unfortunately is the only kind of song in this climate she could 'possibly' semi smash with. Not what I want/like from her but look at this ONE performance and reaction compared to everyone single one she's done so far! LOL Its the biggest middle finger/ Erotica esque bad ass gritty bitch era to all the haters! Love love love

Guest bluejean

It's like the RETURN OF THE QUEEN. Not that the whole Living For Love thing wasn't/isn't great but it was kind of the pop star for the gays as the world expects. THIS is like the NEW reinvention (for want of a better word) that would reconnect her to the mainstream. It's the old Madonna yet the new Madonna. It makes me want to dance in a different way. BESIDE MYSELF!

Wow. I wasn't expecting THAT. I can't tell if I am terrified or blown away. Either way, people will be talking about her tomorrow. HAHAHA. Bitch rulez.

It's like the RETURN OF THE QUEEN. Not that the whole Living For Love thing wasn't/isn't great but it was kind of the pop star for the gays as the world expects. THIS is like the NEW reinvention (for want of a better word) that would reconnect her to the mainstream. It's the old Madonna yet the new Madonna. It makes me want to dance in a different way. BESIDE MYSELF!

It's Hard Candy Madonna back, but this time she's back for blood :1251:

Gotta love how she claws her way back from people's dismissals. This is going to go viral, I hope she has the video planned soon cuz that's gonna go even MORE viral.

Great appearance.

The monologue was funny.

The conversation was cute.

The performance was stellar.

Bow down bitches.

Was ALL about their magnatic *chemistry*.Totally a basic/simple convo but cut to the chase vs. the same cliche, softball, View-like/ textbook sedating fcking questions