MADONNA on the TONIGHT SHOW w/ Jimmy Fallon April 9th

And I love how some gays know exactly what is going on in other people's beds. It is enough to drive you homophobic...

Hold up. I saw what u did last night to the chicken and it was absolutely disgusting im just sayin

Guest Medoner

Everything is a rumor until confirmed.

! Seriously whats with all the moaning she hasnt even been on yet i cant

She is doing what she likes/wants now. Why not let go of numbers,views and charts she finally beyond all of that bs. Enjoy the moment.

THIS!!!

Bring on BIM!!!

Someone who attended the taping who I know just posted this on fb:

Just left the taping of Madonna at Jimmy Fallon. All I can say is JUST YOU WAIT! 2 songs including an oldie but goodie, interview and a very special "performance piece"

Watched M Fallon taping -- Spoilers -- she does BITCH IM MADONNA! Shoved an audience member's face into her crotch. Looks amazing, very relaxed and funny chat and then did really bad (in a funny way) standup comedy! Great to have a pal like JV to get me in. It's a great song, the most popular iTunes seller and is counter programming for "Ghosttown" which she really couldn't do again. Plus she did a "Holiday" version (the pre taped segment he does where they use school instruments).

YYYAAAAASSSSSSS I can't wait :tigger:

RH era gaining some major balls right now tbh. Enough with the mope pandering...shove that face in your crotch M

workit.gif

Holy crap! This is going to be epic.

Also, BIM is a good shot at a summer hit, I think. I love the whole album, seriously, but BIM is one of the only upbeat, fun songs on the album. People aren't going to go for, oh, anything after track 9 on the album. IMHO.

Guest Pud Whacker

Hahah I'm gonna laugh my ass off when she doesn't do ghosttown and all the sensitive bttms here melt

While you're twerking to BIM as a rugged top?

Press record.