MADONNA on the TONIGHT SHOW w/ Jimmy Fallon April 9th

GUY O ETC MAKE UP FOR EVERYTHING GONE WRONG W THIS ERA AND MAKE IT RIGHT INSTANTLY AND UPLOAD THIS VIRAL SMASH...NOW! LOL. Sorry for the caps BUT THIS PERFORMANCE/ENTIRE EPISODE WAS EPIC AND COULD DEF. CAUSE BIM TO DEF CHART!!

GUY O ETC MAKE UP FOR EVERYTHING GONE WRONG W THIS ERA AND MAKE IT RIGHT INSTANTLY AND UPLOAD THIS VIRAL SMASH...NOW! LOL. Sorry for the caps BUT THIS PERFORMANCE/ENTIRE EPISODE WAS EPIC AND COULD DEF. CAUSE BIM TO DEF CHART!!

OH HONEY, THE CAPS ARE PART OF THE RH ERA!!!!

That amazing performance drained me! Power energy crazy wild funtsstic bliss!!!!!

Jimmy made sure everyone buy the album.! How many times did the cover flash the screen.?? !!

That's how I feel right now. Drained and still grinning like a fool.

Jimmy not only promoted the hell out of RH but also talked about M's professionalism. I love him for being such a Class A respectful loon.

That was carefree and wild and EVERYTHANG!

Dont even care about the grillz are what sounded like a bad lisp due to them LOL! ...shes back to her roots...pimpin her shit out beyond belief, force feeding her demos/cassettes to every DJ / NYC gritty punkrockfameobsesseddonna!!

Guest Pud Whacker

166yj52.gif

shes so adorable!

she reminds me of Lucy when her and Ethel sell Aunt Martha's Old Fashioned Salad Dressing!!! :rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

My grill doesn't fit my mouth anymore. My mouths grown! I'm gonna need a new one made! Loved my old one it had a real diamond. Just one :lmao:

My grill doesn't fit my mouth anymore. My mouths grown! I'm gonna need a new one made! Loved my old one it had a real diamond. Just one :lmao:

Is it ok to share grillz - -pass it round till it fits someone :lol:

Jimmy made Howard Stern sound indifferent and 1/2 assed with his promoting/ kissing ass :ohmy: Lmaoo Jimmy/new king of late night *demanded* you FCKIN BUY IT! lolol