MADONNA on the TONIGHT SHOW w/ Jimmy Fallon April 9th

Though my heart is hurt because there was no Ghosttown my mind has just been blown away!... Oh God!! Bitches, that's Madonna, the only one, the only women who can give so much energy on a stage, that's the party Madonna we all love. These last 2 days have been so fucking amazing.

Guest Pud Whacker

IKR!!!! She looks like a teenager!! Hopping around and so agile. I can't believe her sometimes.

I'm ashamed of myself, I wanna move like that :lmao:

:rotfl:

its so true. i rode my bike today for 15 miles and then hiked with my dog for 4 and im all sore and shyt!!!

i see her hopping around like a little wood sprite.

fantastique!!!

GhostTown and BIM can co-exist beautifully. Showing her versatility and the diversity of the album that has been criminally commercially under appreciated because of the incompetence of some and state of the industry today. She really does need like a Glastonbury performance singing like 5 tracks from the album. Or that mini promo tour. Now all I need is a performance of InsideOut on Letterman and Rebel Heart Era becomes the greatest of them all for me.

One day she releases a beautiful music video for an emotional ballad only to jam her panocha into a guy's face the next day.

Queen of pop

:lmao: panocha JAJAJAJAJAJA

Carly - I'm so....I just can't even :dramatic: You know how I kept saying it's not clicking for me? Well, I'm CLICKED! This is my MADONNA...I need this shit..no restraint, all or nothing...Bitch! she's MADONNA :cries:

I'm feelin YA!!!