MADONNA on the TONIGHT SHOW w/ Jimmy Fallon April 9th

I fucking love how she started off in the dressing room and marched/danced down the hall to the stage. It was put together so well. The choreo was GREAT too.

The best performance of the era so far, I'm sorry, IT'S ICONIC already!

:dramatic:

Guest bluejean

It's Hard Candy Madonna back, but this time she's back for blood :1251:

Gotta love how she claws her way back from people's dismissals. This is going to go viral, I hope she has the video planned soon cuz that's gonna go even MORE viral.

Is it Hard Candy Madonna or is it street urchin Lucky Star Madonna? I don't know. It's like a NEW Madonna to me.

*A million gays moan about the cringe title in unison* Meanwhile the rest of the public would fucking go nuts

Trust me I WAS NO FAN OF THE TITLE and the first time I heard the song I was disgusted :lmao:

But this performance is gonna do a Candy Shop/Girl Gone Wild on me where I fall deeply in love. Sometimes I need a visual to get me off my ass. Without it, I feel nothing.

So this is more than what I could ax 4

Omg the headlines tomorrow are going to be epic and scathing I can't wait :lmao:

Scathing you think? Idk, I think people will still begrudgingly pat her on the back cuz it was pretty good. I think the only ppl who are gonna hate it are the idiot Jezebel/hipster brigade which is basically a circle jerk of all the same ppl that no 1 pays attention to

Guest bluejean

Bitch I'm Madonna needs to close the show! It's the same amazing, crazy, carefree energy as Give It 2 Me and Celebration!!!!

Or should it open?

I feel like she could rework that entrance on tour.

Like imagine she's backstage and then makes her entrance through the back door then leaps onto that heart and tears the roof off. The options are endless really. Only our Queen will know how to do it.

Bitch I'm Madonna is here ready to destroy every hole in its sight.

Guys, please tell me she did Ghosttown, I just came home and couldn't watch the show. I'm glad BIM was great and I'm looking forward to it, hopefully it will do great as 3rd single but this was the opprtunity to give Ghosttown exposure so, did she?

Guys, please tell me she did Ghosttown, I just came home and couldn't watch the show. I'm glad BIM was great and I'm looking forward to it, hopefully it will do great as 3rd single but this was the opprtunity to give Ghosttown exposure so, did she?

No, she didn't.

No one cares about Ghosttown tonight because she just delivered one of her best televised performances of all time. :rotfl:

step aside newbies, cuz i've been a fan of diplo and his sound for YEARS. when i first heard BIM, I completely lost it! I knew it was gonna be a HUGE deal!!!!!

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

*GOES APESHIT*

I THINK THIS WILL BE MY FAVE INTERVIEW PERFORMANCE AND LOOK EVER!!!

SHES EEARING HOOPS AND GRILLZ OMG

Carly - I'm so....I just can't even :dramatic: You know how I kept saying it's not clicking for me? Well, I'm CLICKED! This is my MADONNA...I need this shit..no restraint, all or nothing...Bitch! she's MADONNA :cries:

No one cares about Ghosttown tonight because she just delivered one of her best televised performances of all time. :rotfl:

I know :lol:

You gotta give Ghosttown some credit for taking every1's minds off of the turbulence of the L4L era for a few weeks, and it undid some damage for sure but it looks like all the focus is on BIM now

Ok, I'm going to look for a BIM video on youtube, at last every exposure is good and people will find out about Ghosttown loooking for her videos after tonight's appearence.

My only negative thought is that why do this song when Ghosttown has just come out. I feel like Ghosttown should be 3rd single. It's all rather confusing and yet Bitch I'm Madonna is here ready to destroy every hole in its sight.

It was all probably planned out months in advance like everyone said. L4L, Ghosttown, then BIM.

I think they just didn't foresee the floppage and now BIM is being rushed out. As it should be.

Guest bluejean

I know :lol:

You gotta give Ghosttown some credit for taking every1's minds off of the turbulence of the L4L era for a few weeks, and it undid some damage for sure but it looks like all the focus is on BIM now

Well I hope the bitch Madonna has done a video already and releases it pronto

:lmao: I'm just going to bejewel my retainer.

Can you imagine when she looks out into the crowds and a thousand tacky grillz are shining in her face :rotfl:

I think GT is officially well..a GT for good now LOL Sorry. Love the song and in normal M times, woulda smashed but she NEEDED this kind of energetic, organic performance, song, interview, and JOLT to this era which is on its 8th life! cant get this ghetto catchy fab mess of a song out of my head (unlike anything else from this era so far)! :D I havent seen *anything this era cause basically everyone here to have the multiple orgasms like we're having from any performance and song!