MADONNA on the TONIGHT SHOW w/ Jimmy Fallon April 9th

I can't believe how amazing that was! I really didn't expect much for BIM, but she has made me see the light...The dancing was perfect!!

Such a high before bed, how am I supposed to sleep? Maybe watch one more time.

I can't stop laughing!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

200% organic (polar opposite Brit awards), non contrived/rehearsed , just her rolling with it...ALL of it. Most fab entertaining, legendary, hot wet orgasmic-donna mess EVER! and TRULY. NOT. GIVING. A. FCK/ classicbadassdonna better than EVER!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG

did this bitch just throw another auidence member on another audience member?? lollll I love it. fuckin love it.

:lmao: I just can't!!!!

That was so much fun!!! Great performance, great stand-up comedy, she was so relaxed and having so much fun! If I had one quibble, it would be I wish she had worn a different outfit in the beginning because I knew right away what she was going to perform just from the outfit and it ruined the surprise a little bit. But in the end who cares cuz she killed it!!

That amazing performance drained me! Power energy crazy wild funtsstic bliss!!!!!

Jimmy made sure everyone buy the album.! How many times did the cover flash the screen.?? !!