MADONNA on the TONIGHT SHOW w/ Jimmy Fallon April 9th

:dead: at her pulling the audience member by his hair, thrusting her crotch into his face, pulling him down the stairs and throwing him down on top of another audience member.

It's definitely not one of my fav songs on the album but Madonna is not the greatest living entertainer for nothing. I was singing along and laughing the entire time. I had a blast. I felt I was at the tour already. It was brilliant.

RB ALBUM UP FROM 153 ON ITUNES UP TO #3 AFTER THIS!! LOL *Hands down BEST performance this era x 1000 ov er LFL/GT LOL etc etc...M/Fallon *officially her present day BEST interviewer (and from this one alone of the best of ALL time)!! She was fcking everything ALL because of her comfort level w/ him. He makes Kelly Ripas loon-level look like Gaga or Mariah LOL!

i feel so dumb cuz i cannot stop smiling!!!! she's the best omg she's everything!!!!

Same here I'm in my room huddled in the dark grinning :rotfl: She hasn't made me that proud since the Super Bowl. Idk for some reason I felt like this was a bigger even than the Grammys just cuz the perf was so carefree and hammy

That was one of the most enjoyable performances she's ever done. I'm watching it for the 3rd time. THE FUCKING ENERGY. She gave no fucks at all. A total mess and so much fucking fun!!!

OMFG I WAS LIVING. My brother was sitting next to me talking about how he would fuck her and I was too busy in awe of the queen :rotfl::shock:

SHE KILLED IT. THE ENERGY. THE GRILLZ. THE BLING.

RATCHETDONNA IS LIFE.

:Disco_Ball: