MADONNA on the TONIGHT SHOW w/ Jimmy Fallon April 9th

oh yeah they're already starting on the youtube upload of fallon! they get the most upvotes too. saying they have enough of her & shit like that. when she looks like that & is gonna perform BIM and wear grillz, thats what you get... ageist & sexist reactions. i mean.. how can you not expect them to?

im just saying.. expect a lot of hate again tomorrow. but she's a masochist of course and i think we as fans slightly are a bit as well, we love it when she annoys the average joe really.. (but i have to admit i love it even more when the "average joe" loves her too. sorry but.. im sick of the hate)

oh just shut the fuck up!...please :laugh:

but seriously, calm down ur titties, she's in a light entertainment show, not in the oscars so the haters can go fuck themselves and get blue or green with their hatred :stir:

Well, she did say before the album launch that she has so much more for people to get mad at.

She does as she pleases and doesnt put limits on herself.

And she knows she is going to get those reactions from people.

I think it's part of the reason she does it.

In that regard, let's look at how much SHE has accomplished. And let's look at how much the people who criticize her have accomplished in life.

Edited by Stereo

45 minutes vQw7RL.gif

awesome and much fun!

how versatile and amazing she i is...she was singing GT at Iheart etc and she nailed it and now she nails the fun silly crazy stuff!

oh just shut the fuck up!...please :laugh:

but seriously, calm down ur titties, she's in a light entertainment show, not in the oscars so the haters can go fuck themselves and get blue or green with their hatred :stir:

Plus 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nikki, stop reading comments sections too!!!! Seriously!!!! Just enjoy watching!!! Ugh!

She was probably tired of hiding her messy side while attempting to chart, now that she knows she is a flop she can pop that puzzy on night time tv without any worries!

The only flop here are you and that stupid comment. Now go back to atrl.

She was probably tired of hiding her messy side while attempting to chart, now that she knows she is a flop she can pop that puzzy on night time tv without any worries!

:lmao::rotfl: but the video JUST premiered! I m not loosing hope for GT. She obviously did :wacko: