MADONNA on the TONIGHT SHOW w/ Jimmy Fallon April 9th

Diplo wouldn't be there for Ghosttown, so I'm also thinking a skit of Bitch I'm Madonna featuring him, Madonna and Fallon! And then later a performance of Ghosttown by M in the studio. I do hope she also plays a game, like the lipsync battle or something else.

Guest Pud Whacker

well, it would be phenomenal and beneficial if she performed GhostTown. she may actually garner a bonafide hit.

knowing her, she wont. :rotfl:

well, it would be phenomenal and beneficial if she performed GhostTown. she may actually garner a bonafide hit.

knowing her, she wont. :rotfl:

OMG!! you are right!!! I´m having a deja vu of madonna reading a children´s book :sad:

ok I'm okay with a BIM performance but i wouldn't want it instead of ghost town. just to clarify. i also don't know if the timing is right, cuz people may check out BIM & forgot about Ghosttown. i can see that BIM would get her a lot of views/hype and attention. well, at least it's something different if she's doing that. but keep in mind that it may take the attention away from Ghosttown.

How is it that we regularly have situations where someone provides info based on nothing, and half the forum takes it as gospel truth? Like TAB on Ellen. :laugh:

Always provide receipts!

Would love her to perform both. Still think that Jimmy will be involved in the fun Bitch I'm Madonna performance and she will do a solo Ghosttown. Makes perfect sense that way.

Yes, this is what I'm thinking could happen! She is absolutely performing Ghosttown, I feel.

Here's the clip where Fallon mentions the performance

https://twitter.com/WonderboyLB/status/586017439055511552

Is that a confirmation though? He mentions the song BIM and says he likes it, that's about it.

I'm excited none the less. I'm all for seeing a new performance. And at this show, it'll be sure to make lots of headlines. I hope she does more than one song!

Would love her to perform both. Still think that Jimmy will be involved in the fun Bitch I'm Madonna performance and she will do a solo Ghosttown. Makes perfect sense that way.

Yes to this please! Jimmy to lip sync Nicki's part during the performance.

Well, I do get the worry of some thinking if she performs BIM it will take some thunder away from GT, which could be true, with Madonna we never know.

Watch BIM climbing to top 10 on itunes and GT----> awkward silence in the room :laugh:

In the worst of the cases, kids will download BIM and the others GT (if she performs GT that is...cause maybe she's just done with it)

Jimmy Fallon says her performance will be one of the biggest they have ever had on the show so far. So I'm thinking it might be something different then Ghosttown he's reffering to (not that that won't be performed anyway, I'm sure she'll do that as well), because the Ghosttown performance is basically her just standing and emoting the song, which is all the song basically needs. And it's not even a Diplo production, so I'm sure Bitch I'm Madonna or some Diplo song will be incorporated into the show in some kind of way. Either as a performance or a skit, including Diplo, who is actually there in the studio!

I hope they will show the Ghosttown video! And then she could perform something else with Diplo and Jimmy ;)

I HOPE MADONNA COMES OUT AND SINGS ONE VERSE OF GHOSTTOWN AND RIPS OFF HER CLOAK AND JUST BRINGS THE SLUT ARMAGEDDON FOR BITCH! I'M MADONNA JUST LIKE

tumblr_mu4o9bjUU51qew089o1_250.gif

I hope she performs BIM so all the fans who hate the song will have to suck it up and listen.

Seriously that awesome track has yet to be performed once and there's still people complaining.

If she promotes it and Ghosttown simultaneously tonight then that's fantastic. She needs to make people aware of the Rebel songs like BIM and UB. These are the kinds of jams people want from Madonna