MADONNA on the TONIGHT SHOW w/ Jimmy Fallon April 9th

Jimmy stated that she'll perform BIM and that the performance is the biggest they've had so far!

Are you fucking kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????

FUCK YES BRING IT ON!!! :jerkoff: I know some of these whiny bitches are gonna have a meltdown AGAIN, but If the iHeart performance couldn't push the song beyond Top 80, then I doubt Fallon would have a greater effect. I think the music video would be enough for GT for now. I'd rather see her slay BIM live :stir:

OMFG I can't believe she's gonna do BIM!

I don't post very often but this has got me excited enough to post something.

I really hope she does GT as well because that song is getting a lot of exposure and interest atm so she really needs to ride this wave of positivity and make GT a home run.

Once again, so so excited for BIM live. I'm really interested to see how she pulls this off. The reaction to it should give us a good indication of how it's going to be received as a single.

She's got nothing to lose!

How many hours?

About 15 hours.

Idk what to think, she needs to perform GHosttown as well I mean the video just came out and she's only promoting BIM? gurl.

About 15 hours.

Idk what to think, she needs to perform GHosttown as well I mean the video just came out and she's only promoting BIM? gurl.

Thanks, and yes I agree, if she doesnt perform Ghosttown whats the point in the promo? She has to do it surely?

Thanks, and yes I agree, if she doesnt perform Ghosttown whats the point in the promo? She has to do it surely?

To promote Rebel Heart? But i agree...she needs to perform Ghosttown!

Maybe Ghosttown is her performance and Bitch I'm Madonna is just for fun, with Jimmy Fallon. Let's HOPE!