MADONNA IS PLAYING THE GAME AND I LOVE IT

SHE WON THE GRAMMMYS

WON THE BRITS

WON THE IHEART AWARDS WHEN THEY ALL SHOULD'VE BEEN TALKIN BOUT RIHANNA

PRESS IS ALL HER

POP CULTURE IS HER

SHE'S VERY MUCH IN THE GAME MORE THAN HER CRITICS WANNA ADMIT

Preach 🙏🙏🙏🙏

I don't remember her doing this much promo for a second single.

She never needed to, at least prior to 2003. But I think she realized how botched the rollout for the album and LFL was that when she saw all the love for GT on social media, she figured she'd try to relaunch the album so to speak. She sort of did the same thing with AL on a smaller scale, performing "Hollywood" on the VMAs, releasing the EP, etc. She even said something about not letting the album die. I think she's in a similar headspace with RH.

GT needs to at least be a Billboard Top 10 hit or RH will be her first album in her career not to have one

It would have to take off in a big way at Top 40 radio, and that's highly unlikely.

I don't remember her doing this much promo for a second single.

She pretty much did with "Don't tell me" and to a lesser extend she did with TAB.

I wish she'd do Ghosttown and then Holy Water/Vogue rap and close with the vogue chorus...lol

i'm really reaching i know!

i'm thinking holy water is going to be this tours gang bang...

GT needs to at least be a Billboard Top 10 hit or RH will be her first album in her career not to have one

mmm...I think this is impossible, but who knows...at least I hope the remixes are good enough for another dance number 1, although usually the ballads don´t do well remixed...

Clutch those obvious pearls, gurl! :)

Give me a record, and I'll break it!

Japanese dancers are off to NY according to their IG. Performing with M?

:wow:

You think she'll perform LFL again? besides Ghosttown i mean.

. I think she's doing something new... :wow:

Japanese dancers are off to NY according to their IG. Performing with M?

well, I don´t think she has her japanese dancers only for LF.Even the basque people that she had during MDNA weren´t only there for Openyour heart-Masterpiece

This is such exciting news! I cant wait to see Madonna back on Late night TV!

Yep *enough w/ anything and everything LFL and the LFL '40s wavy curls/look. ALL for the iHeart award show new, fresh and way HOTTER (10 + yrs younger) look! Not even close to being burnt out w/ her pimpin her ass out w/ GT everywhere. 'Maybe' throw in a future song/single but still make GT the primary focus. I still think radio is the only one having any beef with it and her. Reception to GT itself has been nothing but universally positive. NO reason at all except politics and bullshit if its not at least semi sized hit (even if it takes months to catch on).