MADONNA on the TONIGHT SHOW w/ Jimmy Fallon April 9th

I just noticed there was an overwhelming excitement over this particular show in general. I want to see her on TV every night too.

She's performing

Has history and good chemistry with Jimmy

Jimmy does more than just sit down interviews

It's a very popular show watched by millions

Many people thought the promo would be ending with the iheart awards, but we're getting more!

um...cause she's gonna be on TV?????????? I think it's as simple as that (at least for me it is, but I can't speak for every nutcase in here :sassy:) :lol:

I'm a nutcase. Stephen is right!!!! YAAAASSSSSS! #promoqueen

How many GT perfs have we got so far? 5-6?

Guest Medoner

IM DEAD!!!! SHES DOING FALLON TOO! These past few dats have been a crazy fucking ride and my oh my how good she looks really lifting my spirits everytime i see her

Edited by Medoner

Guest Medoner

Oh boy im really not the type to freak out over everything a pop star does but what shes doing now is so worth it. Who else? no1.

Edited by Medoner

I'm crying tears of joy :D It feels like Ghosttown is the real first single. She delivers with the performances and her current look is exactly what I was hoping for this era. Event though I love Living For Love, I'm glad Ghosttown receives all this promo.

Living for Love has had the same amount of promo AND the same gaps apart. The video is already taking too long to be released. She should've had it ready by now but in hoping for the best. It should be released the week she's on Fallon.

Living for Love has had the same amount of promo AND the same gaps apart. The video is already taking too long to be released. She should've had it ready by now but in hoping for the best. It should be released the week she's on Fallon.

You do realise the song still wasn't released right?

Not to radiostations on pop or anything...

The video is coming right around the time it should. Besides, the song will have time to be played on pop radio.

Yes- the only LFL U.S. performance around the time of its airplay/sales/streaming peak (on all fronts) was the Grammys.

"Ghosttown" is getting a better promotional rollout, even though, liker LFL, it has been available commercially since Dec. 20.

Exactly. LIVING FOR LOVE is the first single (best in years) and had a lot of promo.

Mama is really bringing it for us children this era! This is all too much for one Tuesday!

tumblr_mndlicvZ9R1srtdjeo1_500.gif

:laugh::thumbsup:

She sure paid attention to those NTP cries of despair coming from here

I don't remember her doing this much promo for a second single.

MADONNA IS PLAYING THE GAME AND I LOVE IT

SHE WON THE GRAMMMYS

WON THE BRITS

WON THE IHEART AWARDS WHEN THEY ALL SHOULD'VE BEEN TALKIN BOUT RIHANNA

PRESS IS ALL HER

POP CULTURE IS HER

SHE'S VERY MUCH IN THE GAME MORE THAN HER CRITICS WANNA ADMIT

SHE WON THE GRAMMMYS

WON THE BRITS

PRESS IS ALL HER

POP CULTURE IS HER

testify.gif

SHE WON THE GRAMMMYS

WON THE BRITS

PRESS IS ALL HER

POP CULTURE IS HER

Truths!

Looking forward to her on Fallon.

She sure paid attention to those NTP cries of despair coming from here

:lmao:

I hope he plays some cool game with M and they do a skit, I can't wait!!! Jimmy is the best!!!!!

Ok, did I not tell you guys Madonna was going to be everywhere and that the promo will be the best you've ever witnessed? Well, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!