Vogue (Dubtronic Reconstruction Remix)

dubtronic

Oh my! Is that a new vocal I've never heard before!

I was going to say that this is such a good song that I've never heard a bad remix of it, but this has blown my mind. So brilliantly done. Love it so much.

Oh my! Is that a new vocal I've never heard before!

I was going to say that this is such a good song that I've never heard a bad remix of it, but this has blown my mind. So brilliantly done. Love it so much.

thank you Paul! Happy you like it! These are original 1990 vocals... some were not used for the final track...

Dubtronic is the king of unofficial remixers. I really, really wish Madonna could hear how talented you are and snatch you up because I can only imagine what you'd be able to do with the material you could get through official channels. This is brilliant, as always.

Dubtronic should be Madonna's official re-mixer!

Remixes for "Living for Love" and Don Diablo's for "Ghosttown" are terrible.

Madonna, please do yourself a favour and call Mr. Dubtronic.

Dubtronic is the king of unofficial remixers. I really, really wish Madonna could hear how talented you are and snatch you up because I can only imagine what you'd be able to do with the material you could get through official channels. This is brilliant, as always.

THIS!!!!

Loved it! The vocals are amazing

Dubtronic, you are my favourite Madonna remixer! How they haven't commissioned you officially is criminal!!

I still listen to your amazing 'She's Not Me' and your new Carry On remix of LFL is respectful and poetic. xxxx