Madonna interviewed by Jo Whiley on BBC Radio.

I wanted to have a two-sided record and of course that didn't work out. And now they're intermingled together.

I think that my record company thought it might confuse people from a marketing point of view. They wouldn't know which one to buy.

She doesn't sound very convinced / happy with her label. :lmao:

Sounds like a BS to me! ;(

"They're [the kids] are obviously into the stuff I did with Diplo. My son Rocco is really into the acousticey stuff, like "Devil Pray" for instance. David is a romantic and he loves "Joan of Arc."

"If I wrote my book, it would be from start to finish and it would be a whole lotta ground to cover. "

"I'm a storyteller. That's what I think of myself. I would share stories that I think would inspire people."

BORDERLINE now.

Jo is a lovely person and all, but she's a GOD AWFUL interviewer.

On the double album, "My record company were worried people wouldn't know which album to buy" is very telling isn't it? That quote pretty much says it all.

WARNER BROS: you need to bring your girl back HOME!

You need to start a petition!!! Warners, bring back my queen!

On the issue of a double album,it would've been great to release the first volume (Rebel) in March as she did and volume 2 (Heart) in November, would've been a great way to bag some Christmas sales and further promote the tour. Oh well,never mind.

The label is made up of complete idiots if that was the reason - public being confused?? It didn't have to be one or the other like Use Your Illusion, it could have just been sold a single 2-CD album, like Mellon Collie, HIStory etc.

:manson:

I wanted to have a two-sided record and of course that didn't work out. And now they're intermingled together.

I think that my record company thought it might confuse people from a marketing point of view. They wouldn't know which one to buy.

She doesn't sound very convinced / happy with her label. :lmao:

So it was 2 physically seperate albums

Interesting. I just thought it would have been a double disc album. Interesting.