Madonna interviewed by Jo Whiley on BBC Radio.

Just in case you hadn't heard - a new Madonna interview airs on BBC Radio 2 tonight at 8pm.

2h5jju0.png

Should be a decent interview.

Jo interviewed her for BBC Radio 1 in 2003 and then again for BBC1 TV in 2008.

She introduced Madonna at her HMV London promo gig in 2003 also.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05nsbbz

What does that "1 hour, 57 minutes" mean?

That'll just be the duration of the show once it's available to listen to again on the BBC website.

Sounds like the Madonna interview will be aired in parts during that 2 hour show tonight.

Motherhood and the Fall? After this Tidal announcement?! I want her to elaborate on that and what her vision for the future is...

I'm guessing this interview was taped a short while back. I wonder if possibly even the day after the BRITs when she was in London? I doubt it's a phone interview - so unless Jo Whiley travelled to USA recently...

Rumour on Twitter is she is headlining Glastonbury and announcing tonight?

Her odds are 12/1 and Glastonbury goes on sale again tomorrow, just in time for an announcement today? I hope so!

Guest ziggy

I'm guessing this interview was taped a short while back. I wonder if possibly even the day after the BRITs when she was in London? I doubt it's a phone interview - so unless Jo Whiley travelled to USA recently...

Even so, the Tidal deal was sealed in January behind closed doors (see here) and she would have known the topic would be hot when taping J-Whi.

I would be intrigued to hear her elaborate on Tidal – their PR lingo so far has been totally overblown, they're making their business sound like a landmark moment in the history of mankind without actually going into any concrete detail as to how exactly this will change the course of history.

Either way, I am really happy J-Whi will ask her about parenting. Now there's a fresh angle! I wonder how she juggles parenthood and career :electropop:

Even so, the Tidal deal was sealed in January behind closed doors (see here) and she would have known the topic would be hot when taping J-Whi.

I would be intrigued to hear her elaborate on Tidal – their PR lingo so far has been totally overblown, they're making their business sound like a landmark moment in the history of mankind without actually going into any concrete detail as to how exactly this will change the course of history.

Either way, I am really happy J-Whi will ask her about parenting. Now there's a fresh angle! I wonder how she juggles parenthood and career :electropop:

Agree with you on all that! :-)

Can't imagine Tidal was on the mind of Jo Whiley tho when she interviewed Madonna.

Unless the interview is actually taking place today I doubt we will hear anything about that.

Just in case you hadn't heard - a new Madonna interview airs on BBC Radio 2 tonight at 8pm.

2h5jju0.png

+ her UK Hall of Fame Induction in 2004 with Tracey Emin and in December 2005 for COADF right before she jetted to Japan. Lovely, can't wait to listen to it, thanks Jamesy :thumbsup:

Her Hard Candy Interview with her right after BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend

The Queen signing autographs for fans outside BBC Radio 1 former location :inlove:

2h5jju0.png

EXCLUSIVE!!!!

UMM, it's been a MONTH since THAT fall, dear.

She's talk about it at length, and with many different people. What are you gonna add?

Ahhh Madonna is everywhere! I love it. And even though the interview sounds like it might be boring (talking about motherhood AGAIN and that fall at the brits which Madonna has already discussed time and again) in the past when Jo has interviewed M she has asked her some interesting questions which I've not heard her be asked before. So hopefully if it's a lenghty interview, instead of just 5 or 10 minutes, she might ask her a few interesting questions.