iHeart Music Awards performance [continued]

I have always been worried of being bitched at and bombarded with really mean messages but I can't help it I must ask, why does the gap in her teeth look so much bigger during this performance?

I have always been worried of being bitched at and bombarded with really mean messages but I can't help it I must ask, why does the gap in her teeth look so much bigger during this performance?

She was wearing a tiny cross jewel or something in the gap.

is she making fun of her singing voice with the screechy violin?

Of course not. She is doing a comedy skit and to be funny, she is playing a violin badly. Just look at the start of the video where she talks about Madonna being a lovely lovely talented woman. Stop trying to find "shade" when there is none to be found. Ellen loves Madonna and has done for years.

God you're annoying. Stop trolling and posting dumb crap all the time. *suspended*

actually that thought came up to me as well, and the hair thing.. i know it's ellen and she gave compliments but the joke has a little but of shade. but its okay cuz ellen has done it before with other celebs :)

actually that thought came up to me as well, and the hair thing.. i know it's ellen and she gave compliments but the joke has a little but of shade. but its okay cuz ellen has done it before with other celebs :)

Nikki, the "violin" joke has no shade. It is something that is used a lot in jokes and is all about the person gate-crashing the performance being hopeless and not belonging there, so to speak. Seen it also used with opera singers and classical music. Similar with how awkward and graceless ballet dancers are used in ballet skits a lot.

Celine-Dion-Amazing.gif