iHeart Music Awards performance [continued]

Are you sure you're talking about Elvis Duran? He loves Madonna. I don't think he has ever threw shade.

It is Mariah they don't like because she called Elvis a fag back in like 2001-2002 and she also got VERY pissed at them because they called her a legend a few years later and she thought it was a jab at her age.

You remember the z100 Hard Candy special in that candy store in NY? They talked about that.

Are you sure you're talking about Elvis Duran? He loves Madonna. I don't think he has ever threw shade.

It is Mariah they don't like because she called Elvis a fag back in like 2001-2002 and she also got VERY pissed at them because they called her a legend a few years later and she thought it was a jab at her age.

You remember the z100 Hard Candy special in that candy store in NY? They talked about that.

Wait...? Mariah called someone a fag...? :laugh:

Guest Medoner

It looks like a real dick move but when M walks to him he looks humbled and nervous (i know we cant see his face but still), and i dont see the point in him giving her a hug afterwards if he really was being an asshole. Hes a pretty sarcastic guy too, if u point out his tweets. Could be he just didnt see clear with the awkward head thing like seen when he heads back standing in line after signing.

Madonna is just too nice. I would've punched the asshole in the stomach . That should teach him.

She's taking the high road. She knows so damn well that that deadrat won't last long. Why bother?

Madonna fans are old. We don't know where we are most of the time.

Thx for reminding us. :dead:

First this rat guy should be slapped. What a moron whose biggest achievement is shading Madonna!

Second this iHeart awards show is the best performance of Madonna in a long long time. Everything felt so right and its up there with her best performances! I cants stop rewatching it! I m obsessed! Plus she hasn't looked as magnificent as this since 2004 Grammies! Queen!

First this rat guy should be slapped. What a moron whose biggest achievement is shading Madonna!

Second this iHeart awards show is the best performance of Madonna in a long long time. Everything felt so right and its up there with her best performances! I cants stop rewatching it! I m obsessed! Plus she hasn't looked as magnificent as this since 2004 Grammies! Queen!

YEEEEEAAAH