iHeart Music Awards performance [continued]

Wendy is so bi-polar when it comes to Madonna. One moment she's trying to tear M apart then on another day, she's praising her like a goddess. Make up your mind gorl.

Wendy is so bi-polar when it comes to Madonna. One moment she's trying to tear M apart then on another day, she's praising her like a goddess. Make up your mind gorl.

She's like that with everything. It makes her more interesting but messy as hell too tbh

Guest bluejean

She did honey. She said that she usually does big productions and now she tried to focus on just singing the song.

She was stating the obvious for all the simpletons out there.

It kinda disgusts me seeing grown ass M fans loving taylor swift now literally kissing her ass like she's suddenly this cool chick (I'm talking about my stupid friends btw, not you guys). It should be happening the other way around, the swifters worshiping Madonna...

She's looking at this guy like...

"who the fuck are you...and why is Guy making me do this?" :lmao:

"when was my last international tour? 2 years ago you fucking dope. I'm the most successful female touring artist of all time asshole." :rotfl:

"what makes this awards show different than all the rest? Dude, do you know who I am...I've seen the best of the best for over 30 years. Fuck, I'm responsible for most of it. This is a shit show for children...hence why Taylor was my guitar bitch tonight." :dead:

The interviewer hates her. He's said so. He's a morning show DJ for Q102 in Philly and I guess they interviewed her several years ago and she was a supposed total bitch, and ever since then they take every opportunity to bash her. Not sure if he's still on that station or not, I haven't listened to it in years. But if she was a bitch, it was probably because he asked her such stupid fucking questions.

She's looking at this guy like...

"who the fuck are you...and why is Guy making me do this?" :lmao:

"when was my last international tour? 2 years ago you fucking dope. I'm the most successful female touring artist of all time asshole." :rotfl:

"what makes this awards show different than all the rest? Dude, do you know who I am...I've seen the best of the best for over 30 years. Fuck, I'm responsible for most of it. This is a shit show for children...hence why Taylor was my guitar bitch tonight." :dead:

:lmao:

The interviewer hates her. He's said so. He's a morning show DJ for Q102 in Philly and I guess they interviewed her several years ago and she was a supposed total bitch, and ever since then they take every opportunity to bash her. Not sure if he's still on that station or not, I haven't listened to it in years. But if she was a bitch, it was probably because he asked her such stupid fucking questions.

Isn't that Elvis Duran from Z100 in NYC? I thought he was a fan?

Yeah, she's always like that and she always says "I'm a woman so I'm allowed to change my mind." I'm pretty sure she's a sociopath.

Isn't that Elvis Duran from Z100 in NYC? I thought he was a fan?

Yeah that's him. I guess that's a syndicated show then, on more than one station. I've heard him bad-mouth her more than once.

Guest PRPapi

Yeah, his name is Elvis Duran from the Z100 morning show here in NYC, which has been running for, like, EVER (since the 90's), and, although waning, the show's pretty influential. And, you're right, ever since the Hard Candy era where she did some special and some interviews with him for Z100, they've totally hated her. Supposedly, she was this major BITCH to them and, like you said, since then, they take EVERY opportunity to bash her and Z100 hardly ever plays her music. So, you can tell they're both being fake and as cordial as possible, here.

Guest PRPapi

Wendy praising M:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD3-78HceX4

@ 11:00

"Madonna looks like a teenager, and I mean that in the best way."

Yas gurl!

Thanks for posting this!

So, M winning the "Who'd You Rather?" game over Swift? DUH! I'm SO not alone in finding her crazy and extraordinarily fuckable :jerkoff: on the iHeart Awards. BEST she's looked in over a decade! She's amazing!

Wendy praising M:

@ 11:00

"Madonna looks like a teenager, and I mean that in the best way."

Yas gurl!

What a Stan. Love this shady bitch!!!

Ah, thanks for the heads up. Makes sense. He seems like a ding-dong. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, his name is Elvis Duran from the Z100 morning show here in NYC, which has been running for, like, EVER (since the 90's), and, although waning, the show's pretty influential. And, you're right, ever since the Hard Candy era where she did some special and some interviews with him for Z100, they've totally hated her. Supposedly, she was this major BITCH to them and, like you said, since then, they take EVERY opportunity to bash her and Z100 hardly ever plays her music. So, you can tell they're both being fake and as cordial as possible, here.

The way these radio and media types hold grudges just because stars don't lick their ass is just childish.

This is Madonna, what the hell did they expect?