iHeart Music Awards performance [continued]

I don't understand why MDNA is always described as EDM by the press. That's like saying the Music album is EDM.

I noticed that too. There are really only 4 songs on the album I'd call EDM (The first three plus Some Girls)

I don't understand why MDNA is always described as EDM by the press. That's like saying the Music album is EDM.

Well, it's "press" after all...don't even think they do their homework and go check the damn thing...wonder if they even know what EDM is :laugh:

To be fair, Time called it "EDM-inflected," which isn't inaccurate. The whole first half of the album is pretty EDM - GGW, GB, IA, Some Girls, even TUTR could be lumped into that genre.

The "Ghosttown" performance was the highlight of the night for me! It had just the right amount of emotion and dramatic flair. M's voice was in tip top shape too and she looked hella sexy. Everything was perfect.

I just need M and her team to capitalize off the buzz she's getting right now. I think of all the songs on the album, GT has the best shot of becoming a hit.

We need that video now! It's a great song and it deserves to be heard by more people, not just her hardcore fans.

:thumbsup: She's treated us to so many this era so far.

Because she's been out and about! I'm willing to bet she's a very GIFable person in real life. It's why people who meet her are charmed.

lol every time you guys see that bodyguard you act as if you never saw him before but he's even in the Turn up the radio vid.. he married this girl with black hair who looks a bit like M. i forgot what she's doing, think she's a stylist or something

She's looking at this guy like...

"who the fuck are you...and why is Guy making me do this?" :lmao:

"when was my last international tour? 2 years ago you fucking dope. I'm the most successful female touring artist of all time asshole." :rotfl:

"what makes this awards show different than all the rest? Dude, do you know who I am...I've seen the best of the best for over 30 years. Fuck, I'm responsible for most of it. This is a shit show for children...hence why Taylor was my guitar bitch tonight." :dead:

lol every time you guys see that bodyguard you act as if you never saw him before but he's even in the Turn up the radio vid.. he married this girl with black hair who looks a bit like M. i forgot what she's doing, think she's a stylist or something

There are three things I don't follow Madonna on: her clothes, her hair, and her bodyguards :lmao:

Good background info, though!