Madonna at Tidal presentation [merged]

Guest PRPapi

I freakin' LOVE Madonna! I mean, just how she straddled that table when merely signing a document shows how amazing, special and fuckin' HOT she really is! I know it sounds like I'm streatching it here, but think about it: this shows how she's a true artist, too...

For a true artist, everything they do in life is art. Art is IN them and comes out of their pours, and they can't stop it. Madonna's a performance artist. Therefore, EVERYTHING she does in life is a performance: every step, every hand gesture, every look, every walk, every word! EVERYthing she does is a PERFORMANCE. Why do you think we all lose our minds when we see her merely looking at something while concentrating (as in the Tidal promo vids)? She performs it. And, the best part is that this doesn't make her disingenuous because this IS who really IS. She can't help it, and it all comes from inside.

So...when she walked the way she did toward that table, when she straddled it and signed the doc in such a way that all the other nothings could never dream to do (coincidentally, only AFTER M signed the document did the ones FOLLOWING her show a modicum of personality in doing so - RIhanna and Usher with their slight dancing and forced swag), and when she walked away from the table leaving it all spent and out of sorts like it just got an out-of-this-world fuck, making everyone around her smile and laugh in the process, admiring her as the Queen she is, M SHOWED she is a TRUE artist...in everything she does.

UGH! I want her so bad! LOL!

I freakin' LOVE Madonna! I mean, just how she straddled that table when merely signing a document shows how amazing, special and fuckin' HOT she really is! I know it sounds like I'm streatching it here, but think about it: this shows how she's a true artist, too...

For a true artist, everything they do in life is art. Art is IN them and comes out of their pours, and they can't stop it. Madonna's a performance artist. Therefore, EVERYTHING she does in life is a performance: every step, every hand gesture, every look, every walk, every word! EVERYthing she does is a PERFORMANCE. Why do you think we all lose our minds when we see her merely looking at something while concentrating (as in the Tidal promo vids)? She performs it. And, the best part is that this doesn't make her disingenuous because this IS who really IS. She can't help it, and it all comes from inside.

So...when she walked the way she did toward that table, when she straddled it and signed the doc in such a way that all the other nothings could never dream to do (coincidentally, only AFTER M signed the document did the ones FOLLOWING her show a modicum of personality in doing so - RIhanna and Usher with their slight dancing and forced swag), and when she walked away from the table leaving it all spent and out of sorts like it just got an out-of-this-world fuck, making everyone around her smile and laugh in the process, admiring her as the Queen she is, M SHOWED she is a TRUE artist...in everything she does.

UGH! I want her so bad! LOL!

You're seriously turning me on :drool: :drool: :drool:

Love your passion for M! :thumbsup:

Guest PRPapi

:lmao: PRPapi what does your wife say when she catches u stroking your cock watching a Madonna interview?

LOL! SO many times I WANT to, but I just don't. So, she can't catch what I'm not doing, right? ;) However, I have been guilty of getting "excited" over watching something Madonna related, and then, just, taking it out on my wife. So, she's been the unkowing benefactor of it. Heehee.

Confession time: Funny story - ONE time she almost caught me! We had just finished watching the MTV Awards performance where M kissed Britney and Christina. Afterwards, I couldn't take it, and snuck away to the bathroom and quickly shot one in M's honor. I came back into the bedroom all innocent and my wife went in to the bathroom right after me. I heard her scream: "What the hell is this?!? Is this CUM on the floor?!?" LOLOLOL! I got SO freakin' nervous, because some DID get on the floor and I thought I had cleaned it all up. Fortunately, it was just this creamy, white soap that had dripped onto the floor somehow. She smelled it and confirmed. HA! Whew...close one.

Guest PRPapi

PRPapi, does your wife dress up as Madonna for special occasions? ;) LOL!!!

Loving your posts!

Thanks, Mmmmm! Nah, she's never dressed up like her. BUT, even though she can't stand her, she has set her feelings on M aside for me in various occassions, and that's one of the reasons I know my wife loves me for real :) :

1) She's gone with me to every concert since Drowned World - and even wore a cowboy hat;

2) She's the one who bought me a subscription to the Icon magazines;

3) She's always sat down with me on album release days to listen to M's new albums and we critique them together; and

4) She even planned and threw me a surprise MDNA album release party in our house (she invited our closest friends, got awesome decorations, catered food, wine and drinks, had the Celebration DVD/Video playing on our TV the whole time, and when it was time to put on the album, she turned down the lights, turned on the colorful party lights, and everyone took out their glow sticks n stuff. It was awesome, cheesy fun and I loved her for it!)

Don't get it twisted, though, she still hates her. She just loves me. LOL!

Aspiro soars on Tidal launch as star-struck investors miss Jay-Z deal

STOCKHOLM, MARCH 31 | BY SVEN NORDENSTAM

(Reuters) - Shares in music streamer Aspiro, a majority of which was bought earlier this month by hip-hop star Jay-Z, soared on Tuesday to as much as 11 times the price at which remaining shares will be acquired in a compulsory squeeze-out only days away.

In what appeared to reflect investors clamouring too late for a piece of Aspiro's music streaming service Tidal, the shares were up 938 percent at 11 Swedish crowns just before trading was halted.

Some of the world's biggest music stars, including Kanye West and Madonna, were in New York on Monday to help publicise the launch of Tidal, which bills itself as the first service of its kind to be owned by artists.

The event is likely to have spurred interest in Aspiro's stock, lifting it to a level where buyers looked set to face losses of some 90 percent given the looming squeeze-out of the rump left after Jay-Z's $54 million acquisition of the company.

Those remaining shares will be bought at 1.05 crowns each.

"There are reasons to suppose that some have not noticed the communication around the bid," said Nasdaq OMX Stockholm spokesman Martin Hedensio.

Project Panther Bidco said this month it would start a compulsory purchase of the remaining shares and delist Aspiro from the Stockholm bourse. The last day of trading is April 2.

Hedensio said trading in the stock had been halted because of the big move, while the exchange checked whether there was any leak of information regarding the bid or any miscommunication. That was not the case, he said, adding there was no reason to cancel any trades.

The stock exchange reminded investors of the completed bid, saying trade in Aspiro shares would resume at 0940 GMT, but in a further twist prolonged the halt just before trading was due to restart.

Hedensio said this was because more time was needed to let the market digest the information, demonstrated by the fact there were still orders for Aspiro far above Jay Z's purchase price.

He added the exchange was calling brokers to make sure they were aware of the bid and the squeeze-out of remaining shares.

The exchange later said trading would resume at 1300 GMT, again stressing the upcoming delisting. "NASDAQ OMX Stockholm AB encourages all market participants to take measures to ensure that orders are reflecting the correct market value," it said.

($1 = 8.6527 Swedish crowns) (Additional reporting by Helena Soderpalm; Editing by David Holmes)

LMAO oh god, the world we live in. ps. deamouse put his hand on her back after that awkward child-like wave and she put her extended hand on his chest and smiled. he was crying inside that big mask.

i support tidal. i support artists. i hope they add exclusive stuff from all artists - that would be really cool!!!!

Guest Medoner

Omfg 😂😂😂😂😂😂 yasss slay me im gonna sign all my payments like that

Wait, wait, wait. Hold up. So artists are going to delete their music from other streaming services and make it exclusive on Tidal, for 20 fucking dollars?

God, they're already millionaires why are they so fucking greedy???

Do you know anything about how all the other streaming companies operate? They pay pennies (literally) of what the work is actually worth. The artists (no matter how rich or successful...and especially for those that aren't) are ALL getting ripped off. Period.

Do you know anything about how all the other streaming companies operate? They pay pennies (literally) of what the work is actually worth. The artists (no matter how rich or successful...and especially for those that aren't) are ALL getting ripped off. Period.

THANK YOU.

:lmao: I think that is one of the funniest things she has ever done and the fact that Kanye Rihanna JayZ and usher are all pissing themselves makes it even funnier :lmao: only she could make signing her name something that goes viral :lmao: