Madonna at Tidal presentation [merged]

Probably. What EQ are you using on your iPhone? Usually hip-hop/latin/dance are the best.

Mostly bass booster / dance.

Maybe it's my headphones then? The aren't cheap but the sound imo isn't that great.

did you check the settings and use google chrome? for some reason it only works there, it says so on their site.

Guest Norig

I usally just come here to read "the news", but this time i thought i would join in. Not as easy or niceas one would have expected actually.. :/ but og i have to proove myself, then here goes:

I discovered madonna in 2004 watching I'm goong to tell you a secret. She was three times older than me (I was 15 at the time (and chubby)) when I watched her i thougt, she is stronger than me, faster than me, richer than me and smarter than me. I started training and loosing weight at the same time I discovered her entire discography. In 2005 COADF was realesed and she BLEW my mind again. It's my favourite record alongside Ray of Light. To this day I listen to madonna every time i work out and she still keeps pushing me. I listen to her songs when I'm sad, drunk, in love or just alive! My favourite time listening to madonna is when I'm travelling. I've been to the S&S tour and MDNA tour, but confessions is still my favourite. I love rebel Heart and hope the rebel heart tour will top everything she has ever done. My favourite qoute of hers is "poor is the man whose pleasure depends on the permission of another". So no matter what you think I am about, I don't need your acceptance, but I truly hope for it.

That was a cute and sweet story. Welcome :)

so, does this mean that Madonna will no longer be available on spotify, like Tay Tay? (Sorry if this is an ignorant question - I actualy have no idea how spotify works).

so, does this mean that Madonna will no longer be available on spotify, like Tay Tay? (Sorry if this is an ignorant question - I actualy have no idea how spotify works).

Not yet, but eventually we'll being seeing a lot of this:

O7JHAdf.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

BIM remix feat Rihanna and Beyonce (B*tch She's Madonna)

THIS needs to happen. And happen now