Madonna at Tidal presentation [merged]

Now this stupid shit along with the video is making the rounds

Madonna & deadmau5 Awkwardly Bury the Hatchet at Tidal Launch

#Tidal · Trending

Thanks to JAY Z's high-profile launch party for ‪#‎Tidal‬, Madonna and deadmau5 may have finally buried the hatchet.

tidal-announcement-madonna-deadmau5-kany

Thanks to Jay Z's high-profile launch party for Tidal, Madonna and deadmau5 have finally buried the hatchet. Maybe. Sorta.

As you may recall, back in 2012, the dubstep DJ ripped into Madge after she called out "molly" during Avicii's set at Ultra 2012. After his online attack, Madonna insisted the "molly" she was referring to was from an obscure song, but deadmau5 didn't buy it and laid into her hard on social media for allegedly glorifying drug use. It eventually ended in an awkward stalemate.

Jay Z Talks Tidal, Jimmy Iovine & Rewriting the Music Business Rulebook

Fast-forward to 2015 at the Tidal launch party. As a parade of A-list artists filed onstage to discuss their allegiance to Jay's music streaming service, Madonna and deadmau5 were strategically positioned next to each other. Joel Zimmerman, wearing his mau5 head, stuck out his hand for a hearty shake, which Madonna circumvented while going in for a hug.

It wasn't exactly a seamless hatchet burying ceremony, but the message was clear: No hatred between the two.

As a CD buyer I'm not really interested in that Tidal app, most of my music is in lossless anyway. But good for the people who only relied on lossy stuff before I guess!

As for M...I gotta say I love these little cute unexpected moments where she just turns out of the blue. And she's so funny here, she seems to be in good spirits lately :)

Now this stupid shit along with the video is making the rounds

Madonna & deadmau5 Awkwardly Bury the Hatchet at Tidal Launch

#Tidal · Trending

Thanks to JAY Z's high-profile launch party for ‪#‎Tidal‬, Madonna and deadmau5 may have finally buried the hatchet.

tidal-announcement-madonna-deadmau5-kany

Thanks to Jay Z's high-profile launch party for Tidal, Madonna and deadmau5 have finally buried the hatchet. Maybe. Sorta.

As you may recall, back in 2012, the dubstep DJ ripped into Madge after she called out "molly" during Avicii's set at Ultra 2012. After his online attack, Madonna insisted the "molly" she was referring to was from an obscure song, but deadmau5 didn't buy it and laid into her hard on social media for allegedly glorifying drug use. It eventually ended in an awkward stalemate.

Jay Z Talks Tidal, Jimmy Iovine & Rewriting the Music Business Rulebook

Fast-forward to 2015 at the Tidal launch party. As a parade of A-list artists filed onstage to discuss their allegiance to Jay's music streaming service, Madonna and deadmau5 were strategically positioned next to each other. Joel Zimmerman, wearing his mau5 head, stuck out his hand for a hearty shake, which Madonna circumvented while going in for a hug.

It wasn't exactly a seamless hatchet burying ceremony, but the message was clear: No hatred between the two.

Total BS.

But ripping any CDs into iTunes also offers that lossless sound.

What is your favourite M tour-opener, hififreak? :smoke:

I get your point. That means ALL of you. I'm not trying to sell you anything, i just truly love the idea of a streaming service that gives the power back to the artist, and just sounds great. Which makes madonna sound great.

My favourite tour opener is drowned world @ drowned world tour, my favourite second act on her setlists is get together on the confessions tour and my favourite closing act is holiday on the re-invention tour. All because i love her vocals. Ok? ;)

I get your point. That means ALL of you. I'm not trying to sell you anything, i just truly love the idea of a streaming service that gives the power back to the artist, and just sounds great. Which makes madonna sound great.

My favourite tour opener is drowned world @ drowned world tour, my favourite second act on her setlists is get together on the confessions tour and my favourite closing act is holiday on the re-invention tour. All because i love her vocals. Ok? ;)

wikipedia.jpg

detectivelatoy.gif?w=300&h=168

Um... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But stop sounding like an advertiser.

But ripping any CDs into iTunes also offers that lossless sound.

What is your favourite M tour-opener, hififreak? :smoke:

Actually when you rip cd's the maximum bitrate is 320kbps (or Spotify premium quality), lossless is much more then that.

The hifi user is such a blatant shill :thumbsdown:

Madonna stole the show as per usual :inlove: I can't stop falling in love with her this era :inlove::inlove:

My apologies, did in no way mean to affend anyone. :) I'm in love with this era too. :)

Actually when you rip cd's the maximum bitrate is 320kbps (or Spotify premium quality), lossless is much more then that.

I always rip my CDs in ALAC or AIFF, both are lossless

Wait, what? I'm pretty sure you can rip WAV using the iTunes import which is lossless, no?

Nope

My bad, haven't use it in a while I guess.

I always rip my CDs in ALAC or AIFF, both are lossless

Thanx for the explanation :)

Guest ziggy

Not sold. You haven't made a single contribution here actually dealing with Madonna, your track record consists entirely, one hundred per cent, of glaring attempts to promote Tidal, and even when pressured, you're unable to go into anything beyond what can easily be looked up at an online encyclopedia.

detectivelatoy.gif?w=300&h=168

Um... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But stop sounding like an advertiser.

With all do respect, but I'm just expressing my excitment and explaining tidal in a thread about tidal. I work with audio equiptment and sound quality means alot to me. So do madonna :) no intention of "overselling", just got a bit carried away :)

Nice to see so many caring about the credibility of members here actually :) thank you for the benefit of the doubt :)

Guest ziggy

With all do respect, but I'm just expressing my excitment and explaining tidal in a thread about tidal. I work with audio equiptment and sound quality means alot to me. So do madonna :) no intention of "overselling", just got a bit carried away :)

Nice to see so many caring about the credibility of members here actually :) thank you for the benefit of the doubt :)

You decided to join a Madonna fan forum just to participate in a thread about Tidal to "explain" (a.k.a blatantly tout) Tidal, without submitting so much as a single post in any discussion that actually deals with, you guessed it, Madonna? I rest my case :lmao:

Edited by ziggy