Madonna at Tidal presentation [merged]

And it's not worth MY penny. Not till I'm offered unlimited data and or FREE wifi everywhere without any subscriptions to a cable hotspot.

10985341_1425173667794307_92149315656579

Here's a good answer to all the morons who wrote about Madonna and Beyonce hating each other, lol!

That's really cute! And it's good to see female singers together as friends, far from the usual competition discussions among fans or medias! :clap: :clap:

Awww love it!!

Someone pls make a gif of M confidently straddling that table and Rihanna laughing :lmao:

Look at how many more phones and cameras go up when madonna's walking as opposed to deadrat

Ten posts under your belt, all of them blatant attempts to advertise Tidal. Enough said, perhaps.

because we are all here for the MUSIC and TIDAL just makes the music sound like it should :) hense the nic hififreak ;) + I'm proud of it being a product from my country. Nothing wrong with that. There is a whole tread about it now, so i COULD said told you so.

Told you so :)

because we are all here for the MUSIC and TIDAL just makes the music sound like it should :) hense the nic hififreak ;) + I'm proud of it being a product from my country. Nothing wrong with that. There is a whole tread about it now, so i COULD said told you so.

Told you so :)

Any views or opinions on Madonna?

I checked his profile and you're right...

How much are you getting paid HiFiFreak? Omg. I just care about SOUND QUALITY. It has nothing to do with TIDAL, but they are the only ones offering high quality. I love madonna and i love listening to her music in good quality. Thats it :) there is a whole thread dedicated to TIDAL now, how much do you think they paid for that???? Im just exited for the whole industry. FINALLY music and artistic exspression is at the center of attention.

A lot of people get great hi-fi quality from the Apple Lossless in iTunes.. and surely speakers are one of the main assets for good sound. How is Tidal any more hi-fi? :dazed:

Are they streamed from the vinyl masters?!!

True! Mastered for iTunes is lossless and sounds good, but they only offer like 10% of their library in lossless :( but it's better than nothing! The more lossless is avaliable, the better :)

True! Mastered for iTunes is lossless and sounds good, but they only offer like 10% of their library in lossless :( but it's better than nothing! The more lossless is avaliable, the better :)

But ripping any CDs into iTunes also offers that lossless sound.

What is your favourite M tour-opener, hififreak? :smoke: