Madonna at Tidal presentation [merged]

for Europe it says 10 euros/month for hi-fi users. Which I personally don't think it's THAT much, considering the unlimited access and the high quality of the music.

I also signed up for the 1 month free trial and I'm really impressed by how good the music sounds! Hopefully they won't make tracks count towards charts though...

Guest Rachelle of London

This is at least 3 months old as Alicia Keys looks pregnant in the clip of her on the screen.

Guest ziggy

So what exactly will happen?

Apparently, this:

http://techcrunch.com/2015/03/30/jay-z-to-relaunch-his-new-tidal-music-service-today-with-madonna-kanye-beyonce-exclusives-in-tow/

(Excerpt:

... press conference being held at 5pm Eastern time today, in which Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter “will announce a commitment to a new direction for the music industry from both a creative and business perspective.” While there is not much detail being provided officially, unofficially we’ve heard that the company will be using the event to confirm the first big-name artists to stream music exclusively on the Tidal platform.)

Edited by ziggy

Hoping for a remastered Rebel Heart album on TIDAL :p I'm joking.

you can acually listen to 30 secs of each song if you're not registered and the sound quality is very good, especially in Ghosttown.

Omg Madonna is on stage with the gang, noticed how she greeted Deadmaus on her entry.

I find it funny that she's next to that Deadmau5 asshole after he talked shit about M, let's see if he takes his words back like most of the haters before meeting her in person.