Madonna at Tidal presentation [merged]

It's amazing that artists do this by themselves! I don't know exactly how it works but it looks like it's a direct link between musicians and listeners, there's no big money-sucking company in between to take all the money and dictate how many cents are left for the artists.

I'm glad that Madonna supports this project!

^ You mean Calvin Harris?

He's said some bitchy things about M so he's pretty much a cunt in my book. He's also a massive Kylie fan...so that should turn you off if nothing else. :lol:

How the hell are they gonna get people to pay $20/month for this (or even $9.99 for their non-hifi service)

If all the singers in the video leave Spotify and Deezer, people won't have the choice to join Tidal :stir:

Beyond amazing! How can she be 56 and look miles better than Bayonce & Nicky??????????????????? Is she Ershebeth Bathory bathing in maiden blood? Vampiredonna :)

omg how/when did they get all these people together?! it's ILLUMINATITASTIC with the High Priestess Queen Madonna laying down the LAW! :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

Mar3020151728tid.gif

Someone wasn't invited though....

article-0-0D1532CA000005DC-59_468x377.jparticle-0-0D1532AA000005DC-573_468x314.jarticle-0-0D15330A000005DC-260_468x323.j

tumblr_m5i6raBgo81r9laud.gif

Meanwhile, Madonna and Nicki...

20l1b2w.jpg

drake is also missing..

it was filmed a while ago, very little dark roots..

Good eye, Dave!

detectivelatoy.gif?w=300&h=168

If Drake were there, she'd be announcing the pregnancy by now.

2014-11-28_1812.png

i can't get over how intimidating she looks :lmao: i love it when she's like this. isn't it amazing how one day she looks a bit vulnerable while an hour later in another outfit she looks like a warrior? :p

This is definitely one of the things that fascinated me about her. Remind me of my mom :lmao:

Also, wow at that BOSS video. What Illuminati drug lord owns the service to be able to get all those people in one room AND show their endorsement?! :smile:

If Drake were there, she'd be announcing the pregnancy by now.

hahaha exactly, and this was before the drake flirt.

Κanye just posted this video at his twitter account ,it features Madonna ,she looks gorgeous

https://amp.twimg.com/v/62aa7bdc-d456-452b-9abb-785746aa7f2d

wow, the only females we see there are MADONNA, Beyonce, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj... i wonder when was this taped? Grammy time perhaps... it's like the Illuminati assembled...