Madonna at Tidal presentation [merged]

Musicians including M are changing their profile pictures blue and hashtagging this. I've read something about Jay-Z holding a press conference tomorrow about a new streaming service that will change music history.

$20 isn't much? I'd happily pay that. But I prefer to buy my music on itunes if I don't buy it on vinyl.

@madonna: The love of music is louder than words. In five hours history will be made @TIDALHiFi. tdl.sh/in5hrs #TIDALforALL

rihanna tweeted the same and many other artists too!

if a mod can update the thread title saying she's in the new ad? that would be great!

Not here for this Tidal mess. It's backfiring already, people are clearly not leaving Spotify to pay shitloads more.

Imagine being in that room though... :dramatic:

They are probably gonna pull all their music from Spotify...

And Tidal basically costs the same ($10) as Spotify for a standard unlimited service...unless you're one of those casual music listeners using the cheap ass free version then Tidal is actually better than Spotify

The $20 plan is only for hi-fi users.

i can't get over how intimidating she looks :lmao: i love it when she's like this. isn't it amazing how one day she looks a bit vulnerable while an hour later in another outfit she looks like a warrior? :p

She looks amazing in this ad. Nicki looks..unsure about things.

Mar3020151719tidal.gif

wow, love it. And yes, if they feel better at Tidal, they will simply take their songs from Spotify. It will be a mess at first, though.

They are probably gonna pull all their music from Spotify...

And Tidal basically costs the same ($10) as Spotify for a standard unlimited service...unless you're one of those casual music listeners using the cheap ass free version then Tidal is actually better than Spotify

The $20 plan is only for hi-fi users.

I've paid for Spotify and streaming for 5 years now and I do that gladly.

It's the perfect way for someone who loves music to be able to listen to basically all the music in the world and at the same time afford buying albums from their fave artists outside the client, all the while bringing profit to the musicians.

I generally have little to no problems switching streaming outlets but Spotify's become such a habit in my life. I used Deezer for about 3 months and it was a bloody mess. But then again it lacked some features I've seen Tidal's carrying.

All I need to know is that Tidal allows users to add local files and I'll be ready to switch lol.