Thank you Madonna! Best era in YEARS!

madonna_fan1988

This is an appreciation thread.

For the amazing album. For the amazing promo with amazing interviews, amazing photoshoots, and the best of all, AMAZING performances!

Madonna is, IMO, loving to do this again! You can see she's just happy to be back. She really is one of a kind. I can't think of ANYONE that still loves to perform like she does after so many years doing this, especially when this woman is #1 in all! Singles sales, album sales, ticket sales, number of top 10 hits, etc etc.

So I can only thank her for doing this, when she really does't have anything to prove and could just stay home.

Her strength is really one of a kind :D

And how great are her vocals this time around?!

If a year ago someone would say she could belt a song like Ghosttown live and acoustic like she did, i wouldn't believe it.

And it's great to see her changing all her performances so far. Grammy's, Brits, Living For love on tv shows, we had Joan Of Arc, we had Ghosttown with few changes and today a more radical one. We already got a Devil Pray performance, etc.

LOVING this era all over. Especially when so many things are against her, she just keeps on going. From the leak of all multiple demos, the fall, having to rush everything, ageism, the fact she's Madonna and cool to be hated, etc...she just keeps going.

This is just a small reminder of how lucky we all are to have our fav still doing this and giving us eras to remember instead of having to live out of nostalgia. I think we're really lucky :)

PS - No...i'm not drunk xD

This is exactly how I'm feeling. She's giving us HER ALL.

The RH era keeps getting better and better too. She's trying to top her previous performance/interview/moment/whatever and she's nailing it.

To this day, I'm still listening to REebel Heart EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. That's the best part of all. No matter how fierce her performance is, no matter how funny or interesting she's been in interviews, no matter the amount of promo she's doing... There's an AMAZING album behind all of this.

So I join you in this. THANK YOU MADONNA, YOU IS KIND. YOU IS SMART. YOU IS SPECIAL.

PS - No...i'm not drunk xD

Can I try to get you drunk?

photo-7471.jpg:inlove:

I love the album - listen to it all the time over and over. Have loved all of the live performances, all of the different looks and how open and lovely she has been in the interviews. Glad that there is an appreciation thread for this era because it deserves it.

What an era, indeed. My love and respect for her has reached new heights and I've grown to appreciate and admire her even more than I thought possible. She has shown us the many reasons, time and time again, why there is now and will only ever be, one Madonna on this earth. The single greatest star that ever lived. :inlove:

Guest Rocco Papa

One more iconic moment from this era:

ckHDe2h.gif

She could just sign the damn paper...but no! XD

Gotta love her!

LOVE IT! :lmao:

Yes, I was worried that we wouldn't get an era with as much promo, interviews, performances, etc. as Confessions again. I'm so glad Madonna is back in FULL FORCE this time. The Rolling Stone issue was great too!! Looking forward to Cosmo which will hopefully be coming out soon.

Now I can't wait for what she has in store for us on tour!! :tigger: